Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
to lower Indiana or Kentuky to ride some singletrack where would you recommend we go? The snow will not let up and we just godda ride. We have a chance to come down for Good Friday and the Saturday after.

If you guys got some web sites, or state forest trails, etc I'd appreciate it. We like the tight stuff, but if we can get a 40-50 mile ride we're not going to be too picky.

Fred

Thanks! :cool:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Well..sorry for such a late reply Fred. I haven't been on DRN much lately. Some of motormichael's buddies are coming down to ride with us Saturday at Barnett Cemetery. It's a small place about 2 miles from my dad's house. But it is nice open, TVA property right on KY lake. Mostly virgin woods, so we make our own single track when we go. Nothing real challenging or technical there, just trees, small hills, and dirt (no rocks). If you guys are still wanting to come this way, let me know.

We have two other places that are within 30-40 minutes from us (Benton, KY). Turkey Bay (hilly and rocky) and Wildcat. Wildcat is my favorite. It is like Barnett Cemetary, only bigger. All three are on the lake(s), and you can ride down to or in the water.

Top Bottom