If you could be any athlete for 1 day?

xtreemgmr84

Oct 9, 2003
My guess is a lot of you would opt to be David Beckham… he would definitely be my second choice, if not the first. I mean, Posh Spice is the dude’s wife and together they’re worth over 100 million.

Otherwise for me, it’s always been Tony Hawk, ever since grade school. I might have had a chance to meet the guy recently. The upcoming Tony Hawk's Underground game had a sweepstakes where you could send in a digital picture of yourself to enter the contest and the winner was to have their picture uploaded into the Tony Hawk game and have Tony Hawk himself actually play the game as them. Getting to meet the guy would have been great enough, but watching him play his own game as ME would have been such a trip, since it’s usually the other way around. Whoever won it (obviously not me) got a signed Tony Hawk skateboard, a free copy of the game and some other stuff. The game looks pretty cool ~ you can upload your picture into the game if you play it on PS2, customize your skateboard, create skate parks, etc. (http://www.thugonline.com). I’m hoping they’ll have more contests like this in the future. Maybe next time I’ll get to meet T.H. Anyway, who would you want to ‘be’ for a day?

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
For one day? Wayne Gretzky!! :cool:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Darryl Strawberry. Or Keith Hernandez. Maybe David Wells. I can't decide. I love baseball, though.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I don't care much for stick & ball athletes. They're cool and all, but they don't blow my dress up.

I'd rather be a world-class, highly compensated, professional vidgame spammer.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Jeff Ward! I could go ride any type of motorcycle with equal skill and then jump in a indy car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Just for one day?

I would like to be Anna Kournikova as long as there will be mirrors in the locker room!

:laugh: :flame:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by BadgerMan
I would like to be Anna Kournikova as long as there will be mirrors in the locker room!
I'll be BadgerMan's towelboy that day . . . :confused:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Originally posted by Tree jumper
The top pro bowler on the championship day so i can win the big load!

Wasn't the topic about being an "athlete" for a day? ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by Kawidude

Wasn't the topic about being an "athlete" for a day? ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hey they work really hard at getting those big beer bellies! Alot of arm curls and its not easy work throwing your balls around all night. ;)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by BadgerMan
Just for one day?

:laugh: :flame:

This is my pick too!!  :yeehaw:

Don't care much about being the athlete that she is nor having XRpred as a towel boy (but hey - that may come in handy).

Just want to see what it's like to be a fantastic looking babe for a day!!  :aj:

hotcarchick

Mod Ban
Aug 23, 2003
Well since you guys get to be Anna Kournikova, I'd be RC; on the day he wins some really awesome race that I would have crashed myself out of if I wasn't him, and then go collect my check and insult all the other riders so when he went back to being himself they'd all be pissed!! And he would have NO idea why. Oh I'm such an idiot, but it would be fun as hell!! :aj:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by XRpredator

I'll be BadgerMan's towelboy that day . . . :confused:

My first statement to the press:

"I have chosen not to compete in the match today. Instead, I will spend the day showering".

Yeah man, you can be my towelboy...........just keep your hands to yourself!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
I'd rather be a world-class, highly compensated, professional vidgame spammer.

:laugh: :thumb:

Retired athlete would have to be Gretzky, Current athlete would be A-Rod but only if the day was an off day and it also happened to be payday ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
A-Rod. I would then retire and transfer all my money toward slo' mo's debt fund (as far as it would go) :(

Top Bottom