If you think that your mother-in-law is bad.....

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
I have the perfect in-law solution - they live in Germany, my father-in-law won't fly or go on a ship & they don't speak english, I don't speak german. Met them in '97, going to Germany in June/July for 2 weeks and I'm spending 2 nights in the town they live in. The wife will be there for 2 weeks before I get to Germany so who's coming north to ride?

Brian

Honda Rider

Oct 1, 2001
Wow, I must be really lucky with the in laws, well, not quite, she's my gf. Not married or anything. But her family is awesome in my opinion. Her older brother rides, so I get to hang out with him a lot, her dad, and my dad are both pilots so they really get along, and they even invited me to stay the night after prom. Also for prom, her brother is letting me use his Z28 Camaro, which he is washing, waxing, buffing, and all this other stuff, so I don't have to do a thing!! It's awesome. ;)

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Sounds like the GM needs to be admitted!

Thank your lucky starts she's not actually a blood relative to your wife. If she was your actual mother-in-law then I'd be very concerned how my wife was going to be when she reaches that age.

For the safety of your child and your sanity, I would definately get another babysitter.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Dang elk! That would take all of the fun out of dysfunctional. :scream:

I'll bet holiday dinners are a lot of fun at your house. :) Good thing you get to carry a gun.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Holiday dinners are a treat, who needs Dotty the Clown. AllI have to do is feed them some wine and other adult beverages then sit back and watch the show!!!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Honda Rider
Wow, I must be really lucky with the in laws, - It's awesome. ;)

Honda Rider, it is all an evil trick, wait til you are married - these guys are so nice, maybe they just want to make it easy for you, suck you in, and then wham, its all over, really, it is all OVER :p :)

andymstevens

Mar 10, 2000
Hey Jamie,

Why don't you just drop the youngun off with Lou? You know he's not whacky....well....maybe at Jason's then.....hmmm....Wade likes kids! Yeah that's it! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
One, then the bridge is burnt down to the ground!!!:)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
My ex wife's mother is satin's sister. I couldn't take it so I got rid of the wife. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Danman
My Girlfriends family is pretty wacked, but thank god they are all at least 2 hours away.
2 hours away, in Texas isn't that about 400 miles!?

Top Bottom