Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I am soooo glad that I don't peruse every post on DRN. I just read through Okie's 'everyone please read' post. Another spray match eh? Never knew a thing about it.

We all need that reminder every once in a while Okie, thanks!

Now about that new smiley (_l_). What's UP?

Finally, Thump if you read this; Sorry to here about your divorce. I have been there many years ago. The worst part is the financial side. Give it a few years, and you'll be way ahead of where you are now. Good LucK.

Now off to the Flame Board to see what I am missing.

Naaaaaah!

Strick

p.s. you guys/gals are missing a great ride this weekend at the Reno Spodefest (2nd annual Ladies Valentine's Day Spodefest).

B

biglou

Pit Monkey Emailed me with a copy of what Yardpro was saying to him. Providing it is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, it was some pretty nasty stuff. That thread sure took a left turn, didn't it?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
What I'm wonderin', if it's a "Ladies Ride", how come theres 3x as many guys going? :confused:

Wish I was going . . .

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by XRpredator
What I'm wonderin', if it's a "Ladies Ride", how come theres 3x as many guys going? :confused:

Do I REALLY need to answer this question? ;)

B

biglou

Originally posted by Strick
p.s. you guys/gals are missing a great ride this weekend at the Reno Spodefest (2nd annual Ladies Valentine's Day Spodefest).

(Fingers in ears, whistling) "I'm not listening! La-la-la-la-la":(

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Het Strick... :moon:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Het Strick... :moon:
Was that suppose to be "hey" Strick or "hit" Stick, cuz I could arrange for the latter. :p

I know, I know........ "be nice" blah, blah, blah..... ;)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
GSR, You know how he (Okie) types, he meant HEY Strick look at my uhhh...smiley :eek:

Now GSR if you want to hit a 'Stick', you can do so on Saturiday. There are a few sticks out at the Moonrocks. If you want to hit 'Strick', I think it may be time to open up a can 'o whoop ___ on your sorry self.:debil:

I would hate to see you doing this -->:whiner: Friday night!

Love ya Babe, see you soon.

Strick

p.s. I really like these new smileys:cool:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
reno rides! lets see,aughta be about 36f and windy here sat. sometimes it juss'done pay being a boy from illinois.cept for the GREAT RICHARD GROSSNICKLE local chpt of dr.n:confused: :whiner:

Top Bottom