sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
yeh yeh, i know "college" is hard. i'm taking the core and it is occupying my time. some of you brainiacs would smoke the 2 programing, 1 sysanals, 2 compstrutures, but i'm an idiot.so, i hope to make it to DW, i need it, i will make it, i just don't have much chat time because i am mentaly retarded.....ba-low me!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Sarge, if it makes you feel any better, school was/is the hardest thing I never accomplished. To this day it is one of my most major humiliations. I tried three times to get a degree. I still don't have one. I give up. It's not something I can do. Sorta like those damn doubles.

But I know you can do it. Cuz you are da man, man.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I know you can do it cuz I got a degree, but there is still no damn way I'm gonna do them doubles . . .

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Hang in there Sarge. DW will be a much needed break in the routine, but you will finish the routine. That will make all worth while.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Hey sarge, I'm dicked up, too, if "dicked" means busier than some really busy type of person. I don't think I've been on DRN for at least a week & a half. That must be a personal best.

I don't have anything else to say. I'm not making gay jokes any more, or for as long as I'm still bored with them, I guess. I think they're a bit cliche'. I'm heading into the think tank to think me up something new.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i had my much needed beer break last night. first in 3 weeks. i know it was good because i woke up on the couch at 0700 with all my clothes on and the riding mower was parked sideways in the drive way blocking the vehicles. The past few days were an exercise in futility. the instructor (satan) gave us a disk to load on our systems that required a path extension to be entered into the system controls. the instructions on the disk were written for some one who understands java programing, if i F'ing understood java i wouldn't be taking the class. i spent about 8 hours trying to get that to work, i had to system restore my notbook 4 times for godsakes. i went into class and she gave me an instruction sheet to load the path, then treated me as if i had not read the instructions, i was up till 1130 that night, still no luck. i went over to the computer flex lab to get help, 2 programers, dude and dude spent 2 hours trying to do it untill they finally remarked "these instructions are useless crap" so dude and i went back to the computer lab that had the code enterd on it and spent another hour tracking it down then loading in on my computer. ha! success. after that fiasco i felt i deserved as much beer as i could consume. i did and life was good. i am battered and bloodied but not beaten, let me lie down a bit and i will rise and fight some more. ON TO DIRTWEEK! :aj:

Last edited:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
for those of you keeping score at home i took dude a bottle of scotch today. i asked him if i could ask him for help in the future and he said "oh yeh, heck stop by any way" so now i've got my tutor.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Score Dude 1 Crash 1

Sarge,
Welcome back. I thought you went underground. Havent seen you on the boards in a while. I hope you get those profesers in line by DW. Party on

Top Bottom