Dennis Meyers

~SPONSOR~
Nov 24, 2000
I don't know if any of y'all missed me or not but I'm finally back online. I just finally got the closing done on my house in NY (2 and a half months late) and I got all my stuff moved down here with me in Huntersville, North Carolina. :yeehaw: I'm done with all that crazy winter white stuff! Anyways, I just thought I give Y'all a shout and say Hi. 2 1/2 months without DRN was too long, It's good to be back! :thumb:

Dennis Meyers

~SPONSOR~
Nov 24, 2000
The worst part is I've been without a bike also. I sold the RMX before we came down here in July. I've just started looking for another bike this week, either a KTM 250/300EXC or an RM250. I need to ride! :aj:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Dennis, good to see ya back. I was wondering how you made out with the move. Since you moved the weather up here has been warm and sunny and they expect a lows to only be in the 50's all winter long. ;)

Dennis Meyers

~SPONSOR~
Nov 24, 2000
50's huh, with the way my luck has been running that wouldn't suprise me, it was 46 here early this morning. :eek: Gomer, thanks for the offer, hopefully I'll have a bike soon, I have the winning bid so far on an RM250 on ebay, plus a friend at work (a local A hare scrambles rider) mentioned selling his bike to me, so well see.

Top Bottom