jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
My trip to Malaysia is almost over!!!

That's right, folks! I am on a plane at the end of this week and headed back to the good ole U-S-of-A! I have been here too long for my liking (~2.5 months). I am coming back with some great stories and a new scar. I even had 3 rides here (I need to post that 3rd ride report - it is a good-un. That is the new scar part...).

Anyway - I'll soon be back home in TX! I can't wait to get some TexMex and go ride my own bike, sleep in my own bed, drive my own truck, etc. etc. etc. !!!!

-jeffd

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I think Dorothy put it best, "There's no place like home". Have a safe trip back and can't wait for ride #3 report. :thumb:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Yay! Be sure none of the purple future monkeys don't stow away in your luggage. They would wreak havoc on us here in the past! :eek:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Guess I need to wash that CR and put it back in your garage eh? I think taraker still has your truck, I better call him and tell him to take it back..

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Great news Jeff! Have a safe trip home!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hope you are on your way back now! Have a safe trip back.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I made it home but there was no way I could have made it to Nocona. I was up for ~34 hours straight. 4 flights and ~22 hours airtime. I am one jet-lagged individual. I can't tell which way is up!

Anyone have a good suggestion for curing jet lag?

-jeffd

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by jeffd
I can't tell which way is up!

You could tell before???

Change the location in your cp ... maybe that will help :laugh:

OBTW - Welcome back!!!

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000

Go ride? Well, after the jet lag subsides I guess would be a good time for that. BTW, as soon as we go ride together, be prepared because I'm packin twice the cc's now. You're butt is grass, and I'm gonna smoke it. :yeehaw: :aj:  

Top Bottom