thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm so bummed I can't make it back to Cooperland this year to see all my DW friends. :( I had a blast the last 2 years and was looking forward to making it 3 in a row.

Here is that part that kills me. I couldn't make it this year because a life long friend is getting married on Oct. 2nd. :yeehaw: A big fancy shin-dig of a wedding with 300 people at a ritzy Palm Springs locale. Well, I got a call from her last weekend and lets just say the wedding is off. :ohmy: So I guess you can blame my absence from DW on my friends cheating bastage ex-fiance.

This is me for the next week :bang: :bang:

Anyhoot, I'll be back next year. You guys and gals have a fun and safe time. I'll be looking for those ride reports and photos.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Damn man we'll miss you!!!!

Damn the dishonest people too...those bastages...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Start drive now Thumbs! You'll make it.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Patman said:
Start drive now Thumbs! You'll make it.

:cool:

And I had every intent of making SURE that I got a photo or twenty of you so Julie would know you made it. :)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
High Lord Gomer said:
I'm confused...so why can't you make it, now?

Yeah, me too. Wedding's off, so ergo DirtWeek is ON, correct?! Fly on out. You know Okie won't turn away anyone at the door. :laugh:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I feel your pain. My health is stopping me! Damn the old age!
You peeps ride safe and often. Drink some adult soda pop for the Cajun and I'll see you all next year. :bang:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
LoriKTM said:
Yeah, me too. Wedding's off, so ergo DirtWeek is ON, correct?! Fly on out. You know Okie won't turn away anyone at the door. :laugh:
Trust me I would if I could. The only thing holding me back is work. I already let one of my managers take next week off and I don't feel good about leaving the shop in the hands of any of the other guys. :bang:

mikeb said:
Dude !!! All i can say is :nener:
Could someone please throw a little roost Mike's way for me ...... ;)

Top Bottom