I'm fired-up! St. Louis Spoiler

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Dayum! :yikes: What a season. :nod: Hope it comes down to a four-way tie coming into Vegas. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:
Maybe five-way.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Great season!

Dungey seems to be riding a little sharper.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Incredible. RV rode a nice safe race to 2nd. I still can not believe RD is REALLY that fast, he is, and darn consistent! TC was a little off, same with Reed. I always like seeing Ivan up front, even for a short time. Kdub, Millsaps and Stroupe, actually going for it! JBS may have rode the smartest race of his life? But the blubbery podium, and still blubbery in the speed interview, geez. Thank your sponsors and move on already, "we do not know", he said so! I thought he was going to come out of the closet already! Ick. The lites was a really good race. Busted wrist Barcia was incredible. Malcolm Stewart has to be setting some kind of record for crashing out. I hope he is okay, that looked painful! Sipes is really fast, and getting no respect! Dean is growing up? I will miss them for a while.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
JBS will get hate no matter what happens! Personally, I like the guys to actually say something of substance on the podium... Just thanking their sponsors, team, and the man above gets old/boring pretty fast.

JBS looked really good and rode smart... RV was also solid considering what happened in STL last year... I can't believe how good RD is. If it wasn't for that freak chain incident, he'd have a solid points lead right now. I think he has a very solid chance of winning the title since he's been a lot more consistent than RV, TuTu, and JBS. Really the best SX season that I can remember.

Barcia is also looking great. I think I agree with something that was said on the broadcast... It is almost like he is riding better with the injury, because it forces him to ride smart instead of like a total wild man.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Agreed! Best season in a long time.My rooting for JS, TC, RD, RV means yelling at the TV a lot!

I think JS is FINALLY becoming a MAN.

The Lites is flat awesome too. Las Vegas is going to be epic.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE EVERYONE RIDE OUTDOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
damn the errant broadcast schedule . . .

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Saturday live, west or wet coast broadcast? Hey was that a factory bike, or a really expensive privateer bike? I honestly feel they are on more even ground now, than anytime since 87. Hand made titanium parts are readily available, right next to the radioactive seats! Anybody find the "Get rid of Sheheen" website yet, Gary?

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
KiwiBird said:
The Lites is flat awesome too. Las Vegas is going to be epic.

Anyone know how the lites racing in Vegas is going to work?? My understanding is both series will be racing for points instead of just bragging rights like most years?? Are they going to do them totally seperate (2 lites mains)... or have the "heat" races count towards points and do a combined east/west main.... or have an east/west main in which you earn points towards whatever series you are racing??

*edit* nevermind... found this on transworldmx:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN

I might have to make one..

It's not just Sheehan though. It's also the whole production staff.

We've seen lately that they can add in cool stuff, like the helmet cam video of Sipes landing on a tough block during the race, so why can't they show the really good stuff instead of the replay? How about just edit the damned thing correctly???

And do we need to see the lame almost getoff from 3 angles all at super slowmo, while there's a freakin race going on?

And do we absolutely have to watch the guy who wins by 10+ seconds cross the finish line while there's a much more interesting race going on for 2nd or 3rd? Can't we see that part in replay???

Do we really need to follow the 9th place guy around the track for 8 laps when he doesn't have a soul around him?

I really wish someone who knew the guy that makes the editing decisions for these broadcasts would drop by here. I know I'm not any kind of broadcast professional, ( I sling aircraft parts on 3rd shift ) but I do know what would make for a more interesting race program.

Idiots.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…