sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
we all realize i'm a "gifted" member, special needs as it were. anyway, i've been trying to post photos for the past 2 days. the file is too big(ha! insert "big" joke here) i guess i'm gonna have to figure out how to make the olympus super digi camera supreme take smaller pics, 'cause i shure can't seem to manipulate in paint to make it smaller(insert "manipulate" and "smaller" joke here) oh weel, guess i'd better call my advisor from the adult center for independent living. :confused: oh, btw, i was a computer tech in the army with 10 months of intensive computer training on my first tour, just so ya know! :moon:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok, nuthin! i'm feelin' crankey. quit asking for photos of the death from above 426. man! i am feeling crankey!

B

biglou

WOW! Sarge-You really went all out. I bet that thing hauls arse like no one's business. Can I get a test ride at Wardy's? :p

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That's quite a bike. So who's the dude on it? Any relation to the "long neck guy"? ;)

B

biglou

I think it's really a works bike. Prolly a factory 2003 YZ4500F! Gotta love those six Arrow pipes, too!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
that's one sweet ride, the hardest part about that bike was stealing all the parts from my dadys' 68 cuda! now, ya see, crash was having a bad day yesterday and figured i'd come in the club house, throw a fit and kick some empty beer cans around. sat i spent eternity loading lumber in the lumber yard whilst the lumber yard workers watched. heat exhaustion #1. then it rained again. sunday i started at 0900 on the deck roofing and finished at 1500, 1 hr break to go get a new ladder, and at about 1450 i told my wife,"man i'm hot, i think i've got dain bramage" that's when i knew i was fading fast. heat exhaustion #2. then i had to load all the wifes plants up from the river shack onto the deck. 30+ BIG plants, 'cause the wife was hot and feeling"shakey" .heat exhaustion #3. ok, i spent all weekend working for the wife, got my buddies kdx in my garage, need to get that running, got some new parts for my 426, haven't put on yet and i had heat exhaustion cubed. sooo, can't yell at the wife, no return there..what else to do but go to the club house and gripe. i feel hung over , but i took the day off, i'm loading up on grapefruit juice and water. by god, i will ride today if it kills me...were looking for heat exhaustion #4. but hey, it's hell being old,fat and outa' shape.there, a true heart rending story by our favorite whiner.."crash" :whiner:..hey xr, that negative musta' been flipped, everybody knows, my one good tooth is on my left, your right.! ;)

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Now now! I wanna see the real real "Death From Above MTD Ranch King Submarine!" I'm pretty sure it has 4 wheels and a mower deck . . . :D

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
I wanna see the real real "Death From Above MTD Ranch King Submarine!"
oh yeh, that too. i forgot to put that in my rant. imagine a mower with a better part of the panels off, muddy ,and an exposed motor. man, i'll take a pic but i tell ya this is like pulling teeth. thanks lou. disregard the other fotos that are coming, already in the pipe. man, i'm going riding! oh yeh, check out the works team crazey monkey gold swing arm linkage and the billet gold plastic caps. sa-weet. that greaser on the big bike aint got nuthin on my hillbilly fashion/hop up sense.!

Last edited:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
sfc crash,
My friend has a web site you might be able to find the answer. Go to Pro4um.com and post your ? with your type of camera. Their are hundreds of photographers in this 4um every day I sure some could give you some tips. ;)

Top Bottom