Im getting a new bike as soon as i decide what to get....HELP

SIKSPAK777

Jan 31, 2008
Im 6'3" 200lbs. Ive always rode 125 and 250 two strokes. I actually had an 04 CRF450 for alittle while and i got rid of it. I only had it like a month. Im not sure if i really didnt like it or i just had to get used to it. But im searching for a new bike as we speak and i need to decide what to get. Im not sure if i should try another thumper or just stick with the 2 stroke. MOst of my riding is at my own track, or freeriding at local coal banks. I might race next year again once my son is old enough to go to the track. Im not to worried about the upkeep of the thumpers as im pretty mechanical with bikes and trucks. Unless its all the time with the thumper. But id like to get some info from 2 stroke and thumper riders so i can make up my mind.
Thanks

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
I've been on 2 strokes since 1978, I love them. I recently bought a RMZ450 off a guy that never rode it. The price was to good to pass on so now I have a thumper. I've taken it out to the track twice and actually like it. It's very easy to ride and the low RPM torque really is nice for rolling on the throttle coming out of the turns with predicable traction. It does have more power than a 250 2 stroke but feels very mild and smooth.

Top Bottom