BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Round II with the surgeon is over.  I'm very sore but verticle when necessary, LOL.  Plenty of meds to keep me comfortable.  Later.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Isn't there warning labels on the Meds that strongly suggest that you not P.W.I. ? Glad to see Round II is over. All that's left is healing up now. Make it quick, but not too quick this time ;)

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Glad you're out and things seem to be progressing well, Brian. Keep us posted. I will be leaving for a week to go offshore, so most likely the next time I hear anything will be in Oklahoma.

Be well! :yeehaw:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
word of advice, double the meds, ad 1 pint whiskey, 1/2 pack camel filters, then you're ready to ad something of worth to the board. look at it this way, one slip up and youd be dead, live it up now, you're on borrowed time.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by sfc crash
word of advice, double the meds, ad 1 pint whiskey, 1/2 pack camel filters, then you're ready to ad something of worth to the board. look at it this way, one slip up and youd be dead, live it up now, you're on borrowed time.

#1 yes
#2 no
#3 only had 3 before surgery, none sense. :yeehaw: 
#4 I'll add some pithy comments after watching O"Rielly tonite.

:aj:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I wouldn't add anything to pithy! DRN is the real no spin zone ;)

Note to self, look up "Pithy"

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
the only time i'm pithy is when i'm telling you(read anyone) how worthless you are, ussually a remark like " you suck' god forbid i like you cause i'll chat your ears bloody and turn you comotose.

Top Bottom