High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Yep, he made TWO wonderful women who would put up with me!

Shell (actually, Michelle) and I have known each other, worked together, and been friends for the past 3 and 1/2 years. We have recently found out that we are incredibly right for each other.

Shell lost her husband last year and we have helped each other through some tough times. Now we are looking forward to many good ones.

Except...well...I took her out for her first ride (since she was a kid) this weekend and...well...I broke her. :( She broke the ends off both her tibia and fibula. Surgery tomorrow.

She will be at DW, but will have to stick with her "wheelchair" (qwad). She's tough and was already asking the doc how long before she could ride again.

I am so lucky! Did I mention she is sweet and caring and funny and gets along great with the boyz? Oh yeah...she's also BEAUTIFUL!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
She's tough and was already asking the doc how long before she could ride again.

Oh yeah...she's also BEAUTIFUL!

She sounds like a real keeper Mike. :cool:

Congrats, that's wonderful news.

elk's gonna be sooo jealous. ;) :laugh: :rotfl:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Isn't it just simply awesome how life turns this way and that? You never know what's in store next. I'm happy for you Mike!

Now how there were two women on this earth that could handle you....that's just short of a miracle!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Gomerwho?

Good deal, Gomer! Can't wait to meet her at DW! :cool:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
That is awesome! It made me smile to read that this morning. Congrats!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Very cool news :) Sorry about the leg tough!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
:cool: Congrats, will look forward to meeting her @ DW

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm really happy to hear this! :) Well not the leg part. BTW she didn't want to let you fix her leg? I mean all that duct tape and crushed beer cans didn't even sway her to let you try?

Of course you know I'm going to have to check the back of her neck for one of those little inflation deals just to be sure ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Patman said:
Of course you know I'm going to have to check the back of her neck for one of those little inflation deals just to be sure ;)

:rotfl:

Congrats to everybody Mike! Can't wait to meet her.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
all the best Mike. :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her at DW! :)

Shell

Aug 25, 2004
I'm In Love!!!!
Hey everyone,
I am looking forward to meeting all of you. Mike (Gomer) makes me sound like I am the best thing since sliced bread, just an FYI, I am just a southern girl from Georgia that loves to have a good time, all the time. When I first met Mike I knew he was a special guy. He and Lori were my salvation dealing with my husbands battle with Cancer. They were always giving us info. of different treatments to look into, and because of one of those treatments my husband lived 3 or 4 months longer than if he not taken the treatment. Lori was so caring and loving and she will be a part of us forever.
I am the lucky one, Mike is wonderful, caring, giving, and he makes me happier than I have ever been. I have two children, Hannah 13 and Chris 10 and they think Mike Nyland hung the moon. He is a wonderful father, he is great with children and with "Me". :) Like he said earlier we are incredibly right for each other. I can't wait until DW, look for me I will be the only blonde in a wheelchair. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.
Take care,
Shell :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Welcome to DRN, Shell! Sounds like you and Mike are perfect for each other! Heal up soon! And get ready to meet 200 crazy people at DirtWeek :yeehaw:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Shell said:
Mike (Gomer) makes me sound like I am the best thing since sliced bread,

Based on my first impression... you are!!

I am just a southern girl from Georgia that loves to have a good time, all the time.

Then you got it right with Gomer. He is not happy unless everyone else is having a good time.

When I first met Mike I knew he was a special guy.

That must have been after he hit his head the 1,234,654,789,234th time (but whose counting?).

Lori was so caring and loving and she will be a part of us forever.

Ditto.

...and with "Me". :)

Is this where I should ask for that helmet cam footage? :p

Like he said earlier we are incredibly right for each other. I can't wait until DW, look for me I will be the only blonde in a wheelchair. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.
Take care,
Shell :)

Shell... you are a great woman and you make Mike incredibly happy. I am so happy to see you two together. Your children seem very nice and your daughter is a riot!! Your family is growing in the right way :)

Ivan

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
High Lord Gomer said:
Except...well...I took her out for her first ride (since she was a kid) this weekend and...well...I broke her. :( She broke the ends off both her tibia and fibula. Surgery tomorrow.

Too Much Information!!!! Save the rough stuff for the track and the motorcycles big guy!! Hate to hear you got hurt Michelle - get better soon.

All the best to both of you. I want one of those hugs like Ivan got next time - not from Gomer!!

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Wow great news Mike. Bummer on the leg, can't you keep that Gomer riding luck (or lack of) to yourself! :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
This is great news indeed. Welcome to DRN, Shell!! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Shell said:
...they think Mike Nyland hung the moon.
Do ya' think they know it's a graham-like cracker, marshmallow covered with chocolate, vanilla or banana flavors? ;)

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Best news I've heard in a long time, except for the leg part. So happy for both of ya'll.
Looking forward to seeing you two at DW.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom