motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
good to hear from you Jeff, I was just gonna ask if you were still into the music scene and the answer is in your last post. Glad you are still finding time to do that.

You really do need to get out and ride more, though! You are only "young" once, right? Lol

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
This is the first time I have popped in in quite sometime. Nice to see all the old gang still haning around.

I am now living in Texas, but still traveling alot for work. Hope to pull the KTM out of the barn someday soon.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Jeffro,

Ill be danged. Hailey can call me to bail her out of jail anytime when she moves up here!! I would be proud to be your first responder if she needs anything. Im counting on you to bring your bike when you come visit in Denton. Stephen is a senior and Im still wondering WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? You need to shoot Tony an email. He is in the same situation that you are. You need to delegate and walk away so you can ride once in awhile. :)

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I first signed on here. I haven't ridden a dirt bike much in the last few years, but I'd sure like to. Nice to see so many familiar names still here. That damn 50 is getting close, too.

Also, this month, I'm celebrating 20 years on an aviation related web forum.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Talk about kids growing up, Jonathan who made Casey 2000 as a 5 year old on a JR50 .... is 15 and is driving, wants a car now :ohmy:

was 33 when I joined DRN, dang, I'm now middle aged ... :whoa:

I think my next bike will be a BMW F800GS adventure. :ride:

Top Bottom