I'm not going to say anything, just show you.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
Well everyone. I have now confirmed (at least to me) that it was a real formation in the explosion not a fake.

The reason I say this is last night I was watching ABC and they had a different angle that I had not seen before(I hadn't watched ABC before last night). Anyway, the same thing could be seen from a different angle, slightly more to the right. It even looked a little more "3d".

Once again I am not saying this is "The Debil:)". I am convinced that the formation is there on other videos though.

Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Satan is a malevolent spirit whose infulence in the world is obvious. He (it?) doesn't have what we would normally call a 'face', although Hollywood has done a pretty good job of convincing some that he does (coolio forked tongue and all:) ). It is not the nature or mission of this spirit to seek recognition, only to destroy all that is of (from) God. By defintion, he (it) is in fact behind all terrorism, but his interests are better served if no one believes it. Don't you guys read the Bible?:)

" For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,against the auhtorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. " Eph. 6:12

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Can anyone get to the original link in this thread (yarbo's) ?

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
It appears to have been taken down. However, go to http://cnn.com and in the video section choose 2nd attack.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
it seems to me the video was shot by an amateur.

That makes the video even more suspect.

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
I saw the video but didn't see anything at all.

On a side note, I was looking at the clouds outside my house and am pretty sure I saw one that looked like a 2003 yz125f... Surely, THAT is a sign from God! :)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Thanks Shaw520 for me new wallpaper!:)

TexKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 1999
Originally posted by Thump
Someone else saw Elvis in this one... I can't though...?

Roast beef tender, roast beef rare, gravy on the side... (to the melody of love me tender)

Yea, El Ray all the way! Oh Man, I cannot believe it, HOOOHHLL!!!!

Guess who was at Ground Zero Tuesday - yup, TexKDX was. Flew out there Sunday night and drove back Thurs eve/ all day Friday. Wrong thread to say any more.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
125 Rider,

It is right after the plane hits. Look at the pictures on the website http://www.aniefex.com/oh****.jpg and compare the Windows Media frame time with those in the picture. It is in the exact same spot on the CNN video.

You will have to type in the URL by hand and where the **** is put the bad word for poop.

125 rider

Sponsoring Member
Oct 1, 2000
Thanks i see it now.... Thats disturbing to say the least. If its not real, what kind of sick mind would do that after what happened, but then again what kind of sick mind would cause this in the first place. Either way, its something to think about.

Top Bottom