I'm not going to say anything, just show you.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
There are those that will believe this weak attempt. That's what's sad. $49 video editing software can do this and better than this person has. I can't believe the irresposibility of any publication other than the tabloids would print it. Ignorance can be dangerous.

TheMort

May 31, 2000
Okie, those were exactly my thoughts the first time I saw the website. But if you go and watch the video on the CNN website, you can clearly see the same picture. I find it hard to believe the video clip on the CNN website would've been edited. I'm not sure whether or not I believe the images are real, but definetly interesting if true.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
It is not unbelievable that for a second or so a huge explosion could cause a cloud formation the that has the resemblance of a face. Now if the images persisted for several minutes, that might be worth noting. Besides, CNN didn't necessarily take this film, they probably bought it. Who's to say the owner didn't spend ten minutes at his computer editing before he sold it to CNN.

Wanabe

Feb 6, 2001
I can definatley see it on the video on CNN. I just saw the video on CNN again and I couldn't see it on TV. It's hard to belive the CNN one would be messed with.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
HiG4

I have watched the video at least 20 times in that part and what strikes me is it is not just 1 or 2 frames that make the formation. It is at least 10-20 frames in Windows media player then just falls apart.

Sure it could have been doctored, but if not, you have to admit it is eery.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
Another thing, look at all the other "formations" around the "face". They change constantly. They look like they boil. The face is a steady patern for at least a second or 2.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay. I'm Satan. I want folks to know that I am behind this. Why would I do it like that?

I think maybe a full blown profile pose in my best Sunday Hangin' In Hell, Red body suit (with attached tail of course) would be more fitting? I would probably also like for everyone to see my coolio forked tongue. I'd never settle for something so vague.

I can't believe how fast the BS gets around. There is someone sitting back and LMAO somehwere.

yz250-effer

Nov 4, 2000
Ok, whatever it is.

It is only a possible doctored -up image. Nothing more. The human eye can see what it wants to see. In this case - shadows in the right spots to resemble an image that has never existed in real life.

Do you believe all those sightings of ufo's, jesus in a store window, crop circles? I am not saying these things might not exist, I am just saying the burden of proof for any mystery, or phenomena usually ends up a little short. Except for the celacanth ( that pre-historic fish ), and they were not even looking for that!

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Thank YA, Thank YA VERY Much

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
So you are saying CNN has put up Doctored video? I am not doubting you in the least, but you may want to bring it to their attention if it can be proved.

You have seen the video correct??

BTW, did you overlay an image of Elvis over the explosion? or did you fill to make the image? Just curious.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
They would have had to manipulate that video very quickly, They have had it since day one.

I think someone should point it out to them.

Me, I really don't know. I know things can be edited, but I can usually tell in video. I am no expert in the field for certain. And it seems to me the video was shot by an amateur.

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
BTW, I don't want you all to think I "really" believe it is the image of Satan or whatever. I just don't usually see the things, such as the Mars Face, Jesus in a window, etc... I do however see this video, and the coincidence of this image, if it is not a fake, with this event makes me think.

This has in no way changed my beliefs from that of which they were before I saw this. Just seems very freaky if not faked.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Yes, I have Media Player 7.1 (newest), I capture and edit video. Even as a rank newbie, I promise you I could make that video. Thump could make one that would be very hard to prove a fake.

I'll end with this. Video is nothing more than single images, played quickly. Digital video takes nearly perfect frames. Each frame can easily be modified. Putting it all back together, it makes for a real looking video.

I'll say again. If that video was lagit, it would be broadcast on every single TV station on the planet.

It's fake. I'm done :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
CNN....need more be said?

Top Bottom