KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Well the trucks & trailer are all packed up and i'm getting ready to pull out enroute to Stillwater.

This week'll be a business trip.  I'll be spending a couple of days in Lebanon, MO (near Springfield) and then Tulsa, OK.  Does anyone know of any good bike shops in either of those areas?

See all ya'll at Cooperland!!  Travel safe!!  :thumb:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
the best kawie/yam shop in tulsa is m & w powersports in broken arrow (a suburb of tulsa). they'll have anything you need.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Drive safe, y'all!
Looking forward to seeing you!

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Hey Jim, if you want to pickup a few plastic 50gal/35gal barrel's for washing bikes my dad can hook you up. They live right in Joplin. Drop me an email or ring me and I'll give my pops number.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
What Jim - No Motor Boat !!! ... er Motor Home :p

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by BunduBasher
What Jim - No Motor Boat !!! ... er Motor Home :p

Alan - I'm just bringing the truck & trailer.  Friends of ours are planning on driving our motorhome out next week.  If they do not make it for any reason it looks like i'll just use the trailer for my sleeping quarters.  :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am sending my Pamp through early - will paddock with you if OK - let Wendy loose on it for a few days ! :p

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by dead
Hey Jim, if you want to pickup a few plastic 50gal/35gal barrel's for washing bikes my dad can hook you up. They live right in Joplin. Drop me an email or ring me and I'll give my pops number.

Kevin - i have plenty of room in the trailer if anyone wants me to bring some of the plastic barrels.

I'll leave you an email with my new cell number as i don't have yours with me.

JimK

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by KelvinKDX

Kevin - i have plenty of room in the trailer if anyone wants me to bring some of the plastic barrels.

I'll leave you an email with my new cell number as i don't have yours with me.

JimK

Not sure how many my dad can get. He has two for me right now. Getting another one or two shouldn't be a problem. I don't think he can get more than 3 though, don't want him getting in trouble for being a barrel nazi.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by BunduBasher
I am sending my Pamp through early - will paddock with you if OK - let Wendy loose on it for a few days ! :p

Alan,

Tell whoever is bringing your Pampera to drop it off at my trailer.  I have plenty of room in the trailer.

Wendy comes in Wednesday evening and is looking forward to "taking care" of it for you.

JimK

Top Bottom