holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Some happy person just drove away with my perfect running '00 426 for 3300.00, so now all I have is my 125 two stroke. I've always said that, "a man without a four stroke is only half a man".

I've always been happy to see my bike sold, but this time I'm having seller's remorse. I start thinking about how much I invested in that bike over the years, and at that point, I want to stop thinking. :(

Alright, I'm over it now. :laugh:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
You can always redeem yourself and buy a new 4 stroke! :thumb:

atc3434`

~SPONSOR~
Nov 1, 2001
Or you can realize that 2-stroke power is so much more fun anyways, why did you even bother with that 426 junk! J/k, I love big bore 4-strokes, but not as much as I love 2-stroke snap and rev. If ya gotta just have one, and thats definitely all I can afford, 2 stroke is the way to go! "Redeem yourself and buy a new 4 stroke!" BOOO!

<DarreN123>

Jul 21, 2003
Originally posted by atc3434`
Or you can realize that 2-stroke power is so much more fun anyways, why did you even bother with that 426 junk! J/k, I love big bore 4-strokes, but not as much as I love 2-stroke snap and rev. If ya gotta just have one, and thats definitely all I can afford, 2 stroke is the way to go! "Redeem yourself and buy a new 4 stroke!" BOOO!

haha ya i just got a 125....2 stroke....and i thought i wanted a 4 stroke....(well maybe a yzf or crf 250) but im going to ride 2 strokes till they get banned

CJG

Nov 24, 2001
huh! I thought you were only half a man with a 4 stroke, ya know, gotta be twice as big to go just as fast. 2 strokes truck, 4 strokes suck! I think I'll duck down now to avoid the arrows, I hear war drums in the distance.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Ron: the fact you got that much for a 2000 bike suggests you should be out partying and buying everyone drinks! ive not had one call on my 250, its real hard to sell bikes right now with all the financing and deals going on

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Yeah, I had the lowest priced '00 426 in the Cycle Trader, yet I only had one call. Fortunately, the guy came and paid cash for it. If it wouldn't have been for that one lone buyer from Newport Beach, I don't think it would have sold. The guys who are asking $1000 more are just dreaming.

New plastic, graphics and dumb luck help a little :silly: (or it could be bad luck if you have to give away your prized posession).

Top Bottom