thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm out due to injury............Rotator cuff & wrist. It happened on the 3rd loop of a district enduro this past Sunday. 5 foot rock dropoff kicked my arse. I should have walked my bike down like the guy in front of me did. :bang:

I'm totaly bummed. :(

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Ohhhhh Man!! :(

That so sucks! Those injuries are such a pain too. Sorry to hear that Thumbs, really. You'll be missed.

Now, who's turn is it to leave Kiwi at the hotel now that Julie won't be there? ;)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Awww man, sorry to hear that Tony. :( I thought you little guys were tough. :laugh:
We'll miss you, you may be missing a wedding. NO, not mine! :ohmy:

GETMETOCA said:
Now, who's turn is it to leave Kiwi at the hotel now that Julie won't be there? ;)
LMAO! :rotfl:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
thumbs said:
I'm out due to injury............I'm totaly bummed. (

Oh, come on Tony!

Fly down to see Dr. Ting, have him plate-n-screw you (relax, it's a medical term..), get a shoulder harnes, and start the cortizone cocktails, and therapy. Shoot, you could be ready to ride in 3 weeks!

hmmmm... On second thought, just take real good care of yourself and heal properly and quickly.

Best wishes! - RandyB

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
thumbs said:
I'm out due to injury......

I'm totaly bummed. :(

Tony.

Very sorry to hear that. We may have to change our name to the So Cal Wrecked Crew if this keeps up. :(

Hurry back. :cool:

Ol'89r

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
thumbs said:
Here I am just a twist of the throttle before I nailed the big rock at the bottom.

ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow...... :yikes:

It's easy to see how you got so franged! ow.

Speedy recovery, eh! - rb

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Oh dude! that REALLY looked like it hurt! We''ll miss ya out at Reno. just sit still awhile,and heal up!

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
What rock?! :bang:
Did you not pay any attention to us Canucks at all the last couple of years ,Drink lot`s of fluids in the morning to take the edge off ,then drink even more to kill the pain afterwards!
Here`s to a speedy recovery! :aj:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Check the look on the kid's face above you on the rock, lol! Man, Tony that looks harsh. Heal up!

Aimee, who's getting hitched? Does this mean I get to bring my thrift store bridal veil for the "partay"?? ;)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
like Thumbs, I'm out also. I'm not injured, but looking at the big pitcure it's just not going to happen for me this year. you all have fun!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dang Tony that sux. BTW - That looks more like a 50 foot drop off than a 5 foot drop off.

Kav: Say it is NOT so!

Wedding :yeehaw: They can be fun, the marriage afterwards is where I get screwed up ... or is it over? :yikes:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Sorry Tony, that's just the way it is right now.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Kav said:
Sorry Tony, that's just the way it is right now.

Kav: You will be missed! :(

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Sorry guys, as much as I hate to do it I can't make it down.My boss has had a family emergency and has to fly east to the other side of the country. We are short staffed as it is so my vacation plans are finished. Hope to make it next year with some other crazy canucks.And the most tragic of all ....... :ugg: NO BLENDER. :ugg: ... I gave you guys 2 weeks notice, so get inventive and make one for the ride. Its just not the same without those slushies.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Sorry to hear that Kokanne!

Guess the drinkers will have to resort to using the "Arkansas Blender" for their moto-slushies.

--- You just put all your fixin's in a small Igloo cooler ...bungie-cord it to your rear fender .... and go ride the whoops :ride: for 15 minutes. ---

Not as fun or efficient...b-u-u-t it will get the job done.

We'll catch you in 2006! :cool: - RandyB

Top Bottom