I'm ready for the trials!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
You're almost ready. A real trials rider wouldn't need those girly dirt ramps to get up on top of the barriers. :laugh:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
great! now try it where you actually hop across the concrete barrriers, instead of just jumping off to the side of them :p

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Doesn't Gomer ride a CR450F? Its either phote trickery or he is riding somebody else bike, or maybe he got a new ride? :think: If that is realy you gomer, WTG. IF not :moon:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
SloMo: No reason to be impressed, it's not really that tough.

MoltenMetal: I'm hurt!

Dan: Yep, that's Ike's bike...it'll look much better with him on it at DW!

Okie: You mean *another* KTM...I've had two!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Now that's a mans whoop section! :aj:

B

biglou

I'm guessing the penalty for losing momentum there is pretty severe! :scream:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
From the spacing, I believe you could actually ride a full size bike over those at a snail's pace as long as you kept the wheels straight. I think he put it there as more of a mental thing.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:| Gomer that's too sick. It looks like I may as well sell my Monty and take up knitting.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
[BIt looks like I may as well sell my Monty and take up knitting. [/B]

Can we have your word on that? Afterall it would fit your personallity much better. :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Green Horn

Can we have your word on that? Afterall it would fit your personallity much better. :p
Since it's something your obviously expert in I was hoping to get personal lessons from you in the finer points of knitting. I mean everybody has to be good at something so maybe this is your one skill?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…