CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I've made good use of a rainy day.

I've got my son's KX65 prepped and ready to go (Okie is prepping my bike ;) ). All of our gear and our spares are packed and waiting. The only thing I need now if for Sunday to roll around to I can leave for DirtWeek.

Man, I'm pumped.

B

biglou

Me too! Stormy night, lost power until just about an hour ago. Got me rear tire mounted, gear staged, lists made, etc. I'm almost done!

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Hurrican Ivan has created a whole bunch of work, I have got nothing done. I am just leaving work for the first time before dark since Monday. I have to get started.

This vacation is going to be well deserved.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
The bikes and gear are always ready to go. Food is half bought and piling up in the dinning room. 7 more work days for me. Camping gear will be added to the pile soon. I think ive thought about this trip every day for the past 2 months. Cummon next Tuesday.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
bike cleaned and prepped. . . nope
gear washed and packed. . .. nope
clothing packed. . . . .. . . . . .not even on the radar yet
I did think about starting a list of things I need to do before friday though :)
I'm starting to get amped up about DW!!! :yeehaw:
OK, I'm not starting to get amped, I've been chomping at the bit since October last year!
Bring it on!:aj:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Every time I read these posts........ :bang: I should have made time! :|

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm sitting here in Dallas, not getting any prep done. Came down to visit with my lovely bride :)
Also had dinner with Thump, Sarah, Billywho, Marita and Paige last night which is always a good time.

But.

I'm not ready!!! Going to be a busy week. I even have to go over rv6's YZ abd Nikki's XRfiddy. :laugh: :|

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Papakeith said:
bike cleaned and prepped. . . nope
gear washed and packed. . .. nope
clothing packed. . . . .. . . . . .not even on the radar yet
I did think about starting a list of things I need to do before friday though :)

Same here! :ohmy:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
4pm Sunday, September 19. Just got in from the races and no more riding for me until DW04. Bikes are clean and all that is needed is to clean air filters, and if time, a new back tire for me.
So far I have 15 gal of C12 and plan on 5 more this week, now that my spare can is almost empty. Got new tires on the RV but the front ones sound like a crop duster going down the road, may have to do something about that. Gotta wash up some gear and clothes for DW, get some food and I'm good to go.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Bikes are prepped, lists made, stuff packed, groove worn in the garage floor from pacing, trailer ready ....

I even cleaned the dust off the dash of the truck from DW 2002 :laugh:

I'm ready.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
New tires......................Check
Clean air filters..............Check
Apply new numbers.......Check
Clean bikes...................Check
Pack ammo...................Check
Set up GPS...................Check
Clean gear.....................Check
Clean undies..................Check
Apply Billywho stickers...Check
Locate all visors..............Check
Bug spray.......................Check
Dog/Dingoe snare............Check
Pack lobster traps...........Check

Hot damn, by this time next week, I'll be Eastbound and down!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Choo need now tires for foo?

That bike will sit on a stand all week again!

Reminds me, I need to check on that shipment of dingo scent.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Ready?? Yeah right! Raced this weekend, taking our forks to MX-Tech today for seals, racing a hare scramble at Wardy's park this Sunday, then maybe start to think about packing next Monday. Leaving Monday night! :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon: :moon: for the two yoots that made the last 2 cracks! I got 3 bikes, count them THREE, peckerhead, that I will be touring the fine coutryside of OK. I got monkey butt just THINKING about the amount of riding I'ma gonna be doin pal!

"Note to self, kick Rooster and PK in the jimmy when I see them"

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I am sort of ready. Waiting on a couple of parts so I can actually stop the 284 :laugh: Gota' polish the full Monty up incase Rich wants to take it home ;) Picked up some fuel and other junk, threw a bunch of stuff in the trailer but need to organize it and strap it down. Gota' get a boatload of honey-do's knocked out and if I remember pack some clothes :ohmy: otherwise maybe I can borrow a pink tutu from my brother.

Good times on the horizon!!! :ride: :yeehaw:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Bikes washed, trailer loaded and ready to haul. Will be loading trials bikes into truck Friday night, and the other miscellaneous last-minute stuff.

:think:

I'm too well-prepared. I must have forgotten something very important! :ohmy:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
All I gots to do is pack my clothes and gear and I'm ready! Oh, loading the truck and trailer would help too...can't go to DW without my bike!!!

4 more work days and then bright and early Saturday morning hit the road!!!!!!

:aj: :yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Your burpday! You forgot it was your burpday! XXOO

I need to make a list of what I need to get ready. I was hoping to head out Friday night, but I'll be lucky if I get out Saturday night.

ElkiePoo...no YT in that load?!? :(

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
LoriKTM said:
Will be loading trials bikes into truck Friday night

Don't trials bikes just "jump" into the truck, like a happy golden retriever?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah, looks like Nikdog is becoming more tree friendly every ride!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
rv6junkie said:
Don't trials bikes just "jump" into the truck, like a happy golden retriever?

yeah, they do...as long as you have the special "Geoff Aaron" loading kit! :laugh:

Top Bottom