nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Oh no - closing on the sale of our house Oct. 29th! Time to start packin boxes and find somewhere to live (that maybe allows 3 trucks, a camper, and Missy the poop machine). October is gonna be a BUSY month! :ohmy:

Yep, racing in the trees. Gotta break out an old helmet LOL. Wardy has finally talked me into it and I'm bringing along another moto chick friend to race with me for moral support. Should be.... uhh.... different. ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome to my world Nikki! We packed all thru prep for DW, did DW, drove back to Illinois, then moved the following week. I feel for ya. I decided not to put the house on the market until after the big show this time.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Welcome to my world Nikki! We packed all thru prep for DW, did DW, drove back to Illinois, then moved the following week. I feel for ya. I decided not to put the house on the market until after the big show this time.
Yerah but like all normal people the hassle of it was worth it YOU ARE OUT OF ILLINOIS :yeehaw:

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Ready - Nope
Bikes Muddy - Yep
Bikes in need of repairs - Yep
Crapper for RV sitting in basement - Yep
Spare parts for the Crapper - Nope
Bike hauler here - Nope
Gear laying outside airing the stench out - Yep
Spare Parts - Nope
Body's completly outta shape and ready for yearly exersize - Yep

Are we Ready to Roll - YEP!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
MrMXer327 said:
Crapper for RV sitting in basement - Yep
Spare parts for the Crapper - Nope
Bike hauler here - Nope

Are we Ready to Roll - YEP!

Steve, since we'll be traveling together...you might want to get the crapper fixed...otherwise we'll be stopping every hour so I can empty my small bladder :uh: :laugh:

Yeah, we're ready.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
nikki said:
Yep, racing in the trees. Gotta break out an old helmet LOL. Wardy has finally talked me into it and I'm bringing along another moto chick friend to race with me for moral support. Should be.... uhh.... different. ;)

Nikki YAY! Riding in the trees is FUN! We'll definitely have to do a few woods loops at DW together! Maybe then I'll actually be able to keep up with you ;)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Ahh I dunno Sam - I tried to go in the woods one day at DW last year and it was no fun. It was more work for me than anything else and I thought it was pretty tight too. Thank God MrMXer327 and son (on like a 50 or 60?) found me out there, and I was able to follow them until the end. Then come to find out I only did like half a loop I think? Yuck.

I'm gonna try out wardys HS because we get to ride the mini-class loop. Few hillclimbs, no creek crossings, and fairly wide trails. Should be fun.... if I can survive for an hour LOL.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No YT this year Chromer, I know you'll miss it but it's just a another bike in a long line of others that have thrown you off, you'll get over it. :)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
one trailer packed, er, a , maybe. might need to shift the weight around some. gear bags done. menus planned with other riders. school work should come home tomorrow. one dog to the kennel, set. some clothes pulled out, and set aside. dry food on the counter. If ya need a clutch lever for a DS, I got three now! LOL!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Trailer loaded - Check!
Truck packed & loaded - Check!

Twenty, twenty, twenty four hours to goooooooooooo.....

Top Bottom