sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
if ya want something done right....or whatever. i'm going to the local motorcycle shops and try to recruit a couple of guys i've worked with in the past. schmooze em, give 'em a drn sticker, try to get them to become donating members and join my local chapter. ha!.....my own group of drn guerilla comando riders who pay homage to me.....EL COMANDANTE DEL TORO GRANDE. viva crash:p

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i just talked to the 2 guys that run the parts shop of the local motorcycle dealers, i've talked to them befor about parts etc. they seem like good guys(i think there's a dirt bike gene) and also very interested with buddie that might be interested. hopefully the local chapter will take off and there will be new drn members too. it's all good.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That's the spirit.:)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
one of the guys i was talking to (i guess i can use his name cause he had it on his jersey while racing fri night) was racing fri night at the ax, ha! CJ lowder, he came up into the stands to talk to some people, so i went over and gave the ole "hello". that guy's ok, i'll see him tues when i go in for my yz throttle stop. btw, i like the way he rides too. he hole shot into the 1st corner, some guy on a suzy,#17, they got "together" and #17 went down. put 17 to the back of the pack. see i gotta learn how to do that, everytime i get into some one, i go down and end up at the back of the pack...what gives.:think

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom