RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
...that some kid less than half my age has gained so much knowledge and wisdom in his years that he can be the authority on all things dirt bike. All this while riding some 1980's vintage bike and still in school.

If you don't know who I'm talking about that's fine. We seem to get them here from time to time and I'm just waiting for this one to get humbled and kick it down a notch.

Thanks for letting me vent :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
RM_guy said:
...that some kid less than half my age has gained so much knowledge and wisdom in his years that he can be the authority on all things dirt bike. All this while riding some 1980's vintage bike and still in school.

GMC who??????? :nod:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
RM_guy.

I've been chasing that guy around, correcting his posts for a long time now. Getting kind of tired of it. :nod: He is one of those that Googles everything and becomes an instant expert even though he has no actual experience on the subject. He rides at only one ohv park, Hollister hills, and is now an expert on what tires to use for all conditions.

Rich sat him down for a couple of weeks but it didn't do much good. :bang:

I just try to ignore him as much as possible now, but I hate seeing people that don't know better getting wrong information. :|

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah, I usually don't let that kind of thing bother me but I find myself following him around too just to make sure he isn't saying something really stupid. I feel like I'm reading MXA when ever I see one of his posts. I have been swamped at work and can only lurk and make the occasional post so I'm glad to see others see the same thing. That's what I like about this place. There is a true desire to have accurate info out there.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I think this problem may be resolved for the next 8 weeks or so. ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
RM_guy said:

If you don't know who I'm talking about that's fine. We seem to get them here from time to time and I'm just waiting for this one to get humbled and kick it down a notch.

Thanks for letting me vent :)

Vent on! Yeah, the kid knows way more than anyone on the board, good for him, LOL. :whoa:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:

Yeah, what Lou said ... YAY! I just love being told how to do my job by someone that probably has never plumbed anything more complicated than a screw on feed tube to a toilet tank. :|

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:

Thanks Rich. :cool:

Although, I would have liked to see him answer my last post on the tire thread.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ol'89r said:
Although, I would have liked to see him answer my last post on the tire thread.

Sorry, our bull**** response quota was already met for the month. ;)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Sorry to bring this one back up, (ok I lied, I am not sorry I did) but, I wish this could be posted in the general forum for all to see. There may have been one young gentleman put in his place yet there is still another who fits this description. I don't believe he has access to this forum (STM's) so he has no clue that I (for one) is on to him.

resume:
high school student
knower of all things dirt bike

:p :p :p

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Mully said:
resume:
high school student
knower of all things dirt bike

:p :p :p

Mulls - You are going to have to narrow that down a bit. You are describing 30% of the current DRN membership. :|

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Heh - I noticed that too, Indy, and remember, hitting the brakes in the air slows you down. :rotfl:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
WOW !! EXACTLY !! You two must have ESPN or something.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Holy Crap!! That's really freaky, I do have ESPN, but I can't find any motocross on it right now?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
IndyMX said:
same here.. must find motocross.. NOW!

Shouldn't you knuckleheads be WORKING? :whoa:

Top Bottom