viggy20

Jul 5, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
im 5 feet 9 inches, i weight about 210
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? im very agressive, when riding with my dad or friends im always ahead, always wanting to go faster

3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? i ussaly ride in woodys part, like 5 feet wide stuff? then they can go into BIG open fields, but most of it is woods

4) Do you have any riding experience? yes been riding for about 4 years

5) Do you think you will race ? probably not, i just race with friends

6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? yea i always clean it and tighten

7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? well i wanted a yamaha but i heard something about the older models 2006 and less had a transmision defect so im probably leaning towards a 2006 CRF 250x but it seems to big for me

8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? yea

9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
USEDprobably 2600-3000, NEW probably 3400-3700, i would like a 2006 used though or 2005
10) Do you live in California? nope

11) Your age? im 15, 16 in 4 months

12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

yea i like to go pretty fast, im agressive like i said above, i dont LIKE HUGE BIKES id like a 33-35" seat height, but the ones i really like are like 37-38" and i like to have atleast HALF of my foot on the ground, not on tippy toes lol, if it helps im a guy lol. thanks for your help

P.S. sorry for the long post, i just wana give you guys alot of info

Last edited:

viggy20

Jul 5, 2007
well ive picked my bike, my dad is getting me a yamaha TTR-230, i wont complain because its a 2007 model haha, so thanks and bye

Top Bottom