BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Finally........a candidate that shares our passion! You have my vote buddy!

BTW, sweet ride! :cool:

Attachments

• Fred_08.jpg
    Fred_08.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 268

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Okiewan said:
LOL! Now THAT is good stuff right there.
(we'll leave his Mafia Boss past out of it).
Well you can't run resturants without intevention,can you?

Word on the street is he's been looking to take over,figures the leadership is weak, Now's the time to make his "Hits"
:yikes:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
You got my Vote!

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I think making the hippies take a bath would be a much better sell than punching them! Ah, what the heck, we could punch them to get them to take a bath and then we all win. :p How do ya hide money from a hippie? Put it under the soap!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
You talkin' to ME??

No, you're DA MUSCLE, RV was DA ACCOUNTANT and I'm DA BOSS. Fuggedaboutit.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I dunno,, I have some friends who are hippies and i hate to see poor Freddy get hurt... The last time I punched my hippy friend he almost knocked me out....
Now that I think about it though, that happened up above Atlanta while trying to load Larrys VOR on my trailer on the side of the highway and that was a couple years ago so Freddy should be safe..... Ok, got my vote too Fred T!!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Dear Woodsy,
Would you please check your dictionary for your definition of hippy and spell it out here? Just curiosity on my part because I have first hand knowledge about that VOR loading incident. Good to see you on Fred's side anyway.

YT2

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
INCA said:
Dear Woodsy,
Would you please check your dictionary for your definition of hippy and spell it out here? Just curiosity on my part because I have first hand knowledge about that VOR loading incident. Good to see you on Fred's side anyway.

YT2

I think Tim should head this one up YT,, I mean after all,, he is the one who spelled out Fred's platform... Oh well,, just for posterity I will give it a shot..
Hippy;
One with Hips. i.e. - "wow, look at those hips"
One who is hip. i.e. - "now there's a hip dude man, check em out, he has all those with hips following him".
One who causes riots, is prone to pranks of orginal origin, normally seen driving a van (commonly known as a hippy van), normally very thin in physical stature from running many miles after performing pranks of original origin, also this person is gifted with a natural form of troublemaking not easily copied (THANKFULLY) and the supply thereof seems unending..
Now,, do any of those definitions fit into your memory of what happened on that bright and cheerful day that I tried to rescue one of my friends and was assaulted by a "Hippy"??? :nener:
Woodsy :boss:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Don't you have the picture that would be better than memory? The other part is that if the VOR had not quit, you would have kept going east until Lake Huron stopped you.

Your Hippy Antagonizer

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
INCA said:
Don't you have the picture that would be better than memory? The other part is that if the VOR had not quit, you would have kept going east until Lake Huron stopped you.

Your Hippy Antagonizer

This is my defination of a Hippie :laugh:

Attachments

• hippie.jpg
    hippie.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 148

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
And this is another Hippy being "punched" out.

Rotten Sucker

Attachments

• Posed 'Duking' 4-4-04.jpg
    Posed 'Duking' 4-4-04.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 138

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
INCA said:
And this is another Hippy being "punched" out.

Rotten Sucker

Just remember what goes around comes around :nener:

Attachments

• WithTed.jpg
    WithTed.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
WOW!! Those are some great hippy memories for sure!! Thanks Don for digging up that shot of Ted in one of his rarest forms - that picture is the one I was looking for to solidify my evidence of hippyism therein..
YT2, as I recall that little tap you were administrating with your right jab ended up with me having to clean the dirt out of my pockets when I got home.. Just a warning there T-Bone, dont let that Hippy fool ya - he is as quick with his dukes as he is with his wit!!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
that picture is the one I was looking for to solidify my evidence of hippyism therein..

Isn't that like the Pot calling the kettle black :whoa:

0721071210a.jpg

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
Isn't that like the Pot calling the kettle black :whoa:

:debil: :)
and your point is :yell:

and everything was fine until the Fonzie look alike came strolling thru and started stirring the Pot....

Attachments

• biketime07 010.jpg
    biketime07 010.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 109

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
BadgerMan said:
Finally........a candidate that shares our passion! You have my vote buddy!

BTW, sweet ride! :cool:
Dang, I should have come to you guys to help my run for City Council!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
XRpredator said:
Dang, I should have come to you guys to help my run for City Council!

I don’t know man………some people, like FT, are just naturally photogenic. I suppose that you could borrow the “hippie” comment as it seems to have been well received ‘round these parts. :cool:

Top Bottom