In case I miss ya .. Have a GREAT Holiday!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Everyone have a save and enjoyable holiday, I hope most of us get a long weekend, I'm sure it's deserved. We're kicking our's off with a early morning ride tomorrow, then hangin by the pool for the rest of the day as well as a cook-out on Monday :cool:

Here's where I go anti - PC.

[img2=left]http://dirtrider.net/flag2.jpg[/img2]I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

May God Bless America.

Okie

PS: REEEEEDDDDD BUDDDDDD!!!

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Okiewan said:
Here's where I go anti - PC.

[img2=left]http://dirtrider.net/flag2.jpg[/img2]I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,

May God Bless America.

Okie

i second that :cool:

off til weds lots of :ride: racing sat night

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Thanks Okie! Everyone have a great and Safe 4th of July!

God Bless America!

:cool:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Everyone have a safe and fun holiday!
Okiewan said:

:yeehaw:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
I hope most of us get a long weekend, I'm sure it's deserved. Here's where I go anti - PC.

one Nation under God,

May God Bless America.

Okie

Gee it feels like I have been off work for a while already but I am getting used to it slowly.
And thank you for going anti PC :cool:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Happy 4th to everyone too.

Working thru the holiday (equipment installation) ... but officially start a new job July 1st.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Death to flag burners!!

Okiewan said:
Oh and BTW... Burn a flag in front of me I will, with all my might, attempt to WHIP YOUR ASS. How's that for PC?

Amen to that!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Well, I'm starting my 4 day weekend off tomorrow with a Offroad orientation meeting with the San Bernardino Forestry Service, I'll get to patrol all the backcountry trails and roads on bike to help keep the trail system passable, look for lost or illegal riders and all that good stuff, Then it's BBQ and the pool the rest of the weekend with maybe a short ride here & there.

And Okie, thanks for being so damn Anti PC............have a great & safe 4th

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Oh and BTW... Burn a flag in front of me I will, with all my might, attempt to WHIP YOUR ASS. How's that for PC?

I will hold the A** if that will help!

I'm heading out to Palo Pinto for the annual family reunion in a few hours, then it is back to do some work I avoided most of last week.

No riding for a while for me as I attempted to take my thumb off on Thursday (I was not successful, thank God). All is good though because I already have a couple of thousand miles under my belt. riding this year. I have three weeks to heal before our next jaunt ... Paris to Decatur ... Our knockoff on Paris to Dakar. Ain't America a cool place to live?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Thanks for going anti-PC Okie!!!

Have a great and safe Holiday weekend everyone!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
God bless America, and my DRN brothers and sisters too.

Happy Birthday America.

Top Bottom