bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
OK guys, i dont think i have seen any of the DRN crew at any of the race tracks for well over a year now. :think:

so get you arses out to Glen Helen this thursday and come ride. I want to get some practise in on the main and REM tracks since ROTMX are having a race on the main track on Nov 30- they have a support class that i am riding i think, so you dont even have the excuse not to ride if you havent hit 40 yet! :thumb:

After that race, i am going to start doing the REM thing on saturday mornings since their setup is supposed to be da bomb!

i promise i will be out for a trail ride soon ;)

so come on out and make this young punk kid look silly!

cheers

Bruce

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hey Bruce,

It's me again :laugh: one of the last of the true track riders ! I can't make it Thursday, but I'm going to GH on Saturday !! Haven't been to GH for quite some time, so it's time to ride a "real outdoor" style track. Still trying to get back into shape and get my timing again (did I ever have timing :ugg: ), but all I really need is time in the saddle. Let me know if you can make it Saturday. I'm going to try to get to the "southern" tracks more often, so I'll keep checking the forum.

Good luck racing :aj:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Hows it going Cliff?????- hope you are feeling more healthy these days! ive been riding a lot the last few weekends so i wont be around saturday since i need to stay home;), otherwise i would have met you up at GH. there will be a bunch of the ROTMX guys there this sat getting ready for next weeks racing. I will ride tommorow and see how i feel about the support class since ive been sick this last week.

cheers

Bruce

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by bclapham
OK guys, i dont think i have seen any of the DRN crew at any of the race tracks for well over a year now. :think:

There's no rule that says you can't do everything - motocross, trail ride, enduro, GP, Super Moto, etc., etc. The only limitation for us mortals is time (there isn't enough of it). I'd play hookey, but Friday is my day off.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Hey Cliff:

my ride yesterday fell through when the wifes car broke down- its all fixed now so saturday is looking very promising at glen helen.

have you any numbers on that CRF yet????

i will be on the yz #372 and the red tacoma

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Anyone still going to GH Sat.? I plan on bringing my 12 year old along.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Wind is real bad and Glen Helen closes at 1:00, so I'm gonna have to wus out on this one. :(

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Wus #2 here.......

Had REALLY high winds at my house when I woke up, so I decided not to make the 100 mile trip to Glen Helen just in case it was windy there too.....

Was gonna try Piru, but my buddie called me from the track and said it was windy there too. Cold doesn't bother me, but don't like the wind, especially if the track has a lot of jumps. Guess I'll wait and see what the weather looks like tomorrow. Will either try Piru or El Snore......Gorman (the track) is closed, probably windy out in the Dez (Racetown), so maybe a road trip to El Snore is in store. If I can't ride this weekend, I'll just have to try next weekend. Anyone else wanna hit a track next weekend (probably Sunday) ??

Hope to meet up with some of the guys soon.

CLIFF

Top Bottom