truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
With fatherhood I sold my YZ450F and truck to help pay a lot of expenses.

Now that my girl is turning 1 we are back in a position for me to get back to riding again.

Thanks to DRN'er and good friend, Wrench, I now have a 2001 Gas Gas 250 in the garage. It is my first 2-stroke since 2001 and I am terrified of the damage I'll do on my first wheelie. I have a habit of wrecking 2-strokes when on one wheel.

Below is the bike now beautifully sitting in my garage. I have to travel this week so it will be a couple or three weeks before I ride her but sitting on it making "braaaaappppppp" noises sure is a lot of fun!

GasGas250.jpg

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
With fatherhood I sold my YZ450F and truck to help pay a lot of expenses.

Now that my girl is turning 1 we are back in a position for me to get back to riding again.

Thanks to DRN'er and good friend, Wrench, I now have a 2001 Gas Gas 250 in the garage. It is my first 2-stroke since 2001 and I am terrified of the damage I'll do on my first wheelie. I have a habit of wrecking 2-strokes when on one wheel.

Below is the bike now beautifully sitting in my garage. I have to travel this week so it will be a couple or three weeks before I ride her but sitting on it making "braaaaappppppp" noises sure is a lot of fun!

View attachment 19195

Very nice

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ivan - Send an email to Eric, he might be able to help you out.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Once I get some more savings up I will definitely have Gorr do some work and also get a 300 cylinder to swap around on.

The ergos of this bike fit me from the get go. I also have a set of Ohlins Forks that I can use but for now am just gonna be happy to ride.

The thing has been very well taken care of and even though it is almost 14 years old I am no slower on it than I am a new 4-stroke... well, not much slower :)

Ivan

Top Bottom