Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Hello to all. Sorry I have not posted for some time but I was out of town working. To all my freinds we met in Reno, and any others interested in coming, we had discussed planning a ride up here in Canada to tie our two holidays in together.(Canada day July 1 and Independence day July 4) I would like to have input on any interest so we can plan this event and make all the arangements. The riding we have here is some of the best you will ever experence. I raced in the PNWMA offroad series for over 8 years and still like the riding in the Okanagan valley the best. The riding area is in Bear Creek about a 20 minute drive from Kelowna, BC. There are hotels available and there is lots of camping at the riding area(no services) We are about a 2 hour drive from the border at Oroville WA right to the riding area. I really hope we can get some riders from the US up here to do some awesome riding and have a great time like we did when we went down to Reno. I am giving a couple of months notice so people can plan. I hope to see as many people come up here that can, and spread the word about the riding so we can make this a yearly event. A couple of us are going down to the ride in Colville WA on the fathers day weekend and I can bring information to those interested in coming.

If there are any questions you can post them here, or E-mail me at SKFUD@TELUS.NET

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
I'd be intersted in that ride Kokanee. I was going to race this year, till I found out it is gonna cost me $100 just to race one race.

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Well its good to hear the responses from Canada, but I was hoping to have a good showing from the US. I went to Reno and got to expirence some different riding, and was hoping to return the favor to some freinds from the US. I had some initial interest but no one seems to be stepping up.( I guess that they like being stuck in the limited area of an ORV park?) Speedy I will not be at the Ogopogo due to other commitments, but most of my team will be(Kokanee Bush Riders) they will be camped just below the starting line stop in and say hi. Hope to hear from some of you riders south of the border, come on its not that far and I promise it will be worth it.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Sleep wasn't really the issue . . . beer and rum and cokes might have been though . . .

Kokanee

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Thats too bad Kiwi. We could have toasted the queen some more. And I didn't get to see that CR500AF make a drink! Next year in Reno, and I,m going to try to make it to spanksgiving in 04.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Can't make it that far for the fourth buy maybe some other time. Remember anytime you and the boys get the urge to make the long road trip to check out the So. Cal sand dunes let me know and I'll set something up.

Top Bottom