Rusty

Jan 23, 2001
I'm getting ready to move to West Lafayette,IN in July, and I want to know about the riding scene. I like to play ride and ride Hare Scrambles, and my son wants to do more racing on his KTM 50, the wife also rides(well thats what she calls it) her atv once in a while. Where are the good spots to go? I know there are a lot of HS in the state, but what about the organizations are they, and what about the mini racing? Thanks for your help and if you are from Indy I might see you soon. Thanks.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN

Wanabe

Feb 6, 2001
hey I'm going to school up there and am considering taking my bike in the fall but not sure yet. I will let you know if I do. there is also a guy named jimbo that lives in west Lafayette too you could talk to him.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
try sunset ridge MX, LTM, south fork dirt riders, planet X-treme, heck there are a ton of places. In fact go to www.megacross.com and check out District 17 information page, it has all the D-17 tracks that have web sites.
there are others also and nikki posted a whole thread on this but i can't find it so that will have to work for now.

wardy

Rusty

Jan 23, 2001
Thanks for all the locations, as soon as I get there and settled and find a job I guess I will have to try a few of the places. Thanks again!!

Top Bottom