DennisC

Apr 15, 2003
Hello I'm new to riding dirt bikes and was wandering if anyone rode or new of any good places to ride here in Indiana. I've ridden atv's for a long time and know some places to ride, but would like to find some good places for bikes. Thanks DennisC

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I ride at the Badlands every once in a while.. Not that great for bikes but I still have a good time when I go there. I think the name of the town is Attica,IN? I may even go there this sunday.

mxmaggie

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2002
I don't know where you are located in Indiana, but there's a newer track in Valparaiso that's very cool. They have 3 tracks..one advanced, one intermediate, and a pee-wee track. I went last year and had a blast. The website is: www.crossingsmx.com - Red Bud also has open practices sometimes...you can check their website too... www.redbudmx.com Hope this helps!! Good luck!

DennisC

Apr 15, 2003
I've been to the badlands several times. I agree its great for my banshee. But I learned last week for the first time that a bike ain't no fun in sand. I was out on some tight wooded trails by the river and went hauling into a corner that was all sand and the bike just didn't want to turn. As far as riding on tracks I think I would need the pee wee track for now. i'm located about an hour west of Indy, right on the Illinois line. Have a great ride!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Dennis,
Sounds like you are close to Terra Haute. Due west of there is Casey, IL home of Lincoln Trails motoplex. They have a nice little MX track, a less challenging grand prix style track, and some nice trails.
Riders of all skill levels can enjoy Lincoln Trails.

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
I've been to the badlands before too and I loved it in the sand. And i even had a 125!!! Also a really nice place is http://www.knobbyhill.com/ Its a nice mx track with some jumps. Its kinda expensive if your only going to go once but if you go a couple times through the year its worth it. You have to pay for a membership type thing. I think its 30 bucks the first day and 10 or 12 each day after that. Its in Westfield

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I hated riding a 125 there. That place is what made me switch to a 250.
Where is "Westfield"? I'm always lookin for a new spot to ride!!

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
Westfield is about 15 to 20 minutes west of Noblesville and about a half hour or so north of Indy. It's in Hamilton County. Its right on U.S. 31. Thats the same rode that goes to Kokomo. Hope those directions are good enough. It should at least tell you about where its at. The rest I think is on their website.

Top Bottom