Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
looks real muddy down here, better not rai much or it will be pretty bad. They should move it back a week so it drries out :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I hear paddle tires work good down here to get across all the ponds

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Wa Wa Wa - Sure don't want to get your DIRT bike muddy :(

Where is my MOMMY PHONE Boo Hoo :(

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
09oneL said:
Wa Wa Wa - Sure don't want to get your DIRT bike muddy :(

Where is my MOMMY PHONE Boo Hoo :(

Easy there Fred-o, I'll be at the TN National enduro that weekend, just sayin'......

bk232

Feb 23, 2010
I have to agree with fred T. it was very muddy through most of indiana. wont take much mud and that will be very gnarly.. most rivers were way past normal levels...

we should error on the side of caution.. postpone it till april 25... :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Its that way most every year....So what's the big deal?...

YOu will see....

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Mommy, Mommy - is that you?

It's muddy here and my tummy hurts

Fred T,
You remind me of the E-Trade baby in the back of the plane :nener:

I'm just sayin

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
09oneL said:
Mommy, Mommy - is that you?

It's muddy here and my tummy hurts

Fred T,
You remind me of the E-Trade baby in the back of the plane :nener:

I'm just sayin

OK Fred, I'm going to spell this out for you 'cause you aint following me. On April 18th there will be a district 14 enduro that was originally scheduled for April 25th on the D 14 Enduro Website Schedule. When I saw that I entered the National Enduro in Tennessee scheduled for April 18th. After I sent in my entry I found out that the season opener D 14 enduro moved ahead to April 18th.. So as of this time I will not be at the Roselwan Enduro. BUT I did notice that as we went by the area it was really, really, really wet-more so than I have ever seen it this time of year so I was thinking that if they moved it back then it may dry out and I may be able to attend it because I won't be gone to Tennessee. So I was wishful thinking that maybe they would move it back a week because it's so wet and I along with about 10 other D 14 regulars would also be able to ride both Enduros. I ain't skeert of mud as much as I hate missing the season opener. :bang:

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Freddy,

I wuz followin it all da way. Ize just likes pickin on you, kuz itz fun.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
OK got it. Enjoy the chain yankin' Fred-o. Now I'll bet Grant, Nathan, BK, Tom Z, Both Mapes, both Warners and TJ would all like to see it move back a week too 'cause as far as I know they will be in Tennessee instead too.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
FYI - The original date for the Sand Goblin (as of December 5, 2009), was April 11, not April 25th.

Way back on December 15th the event date was officially changed to April 18, as this is the date that works out best for the club, and in their opinion would provide for the best possible event for ALL parties involved - Club members, workers, land owners, and riders.

Fred - I can't believe you are still lobbying hard to get the club to change the date to accommodate your schedule. And talking about how bad it's going to be because of the mud? :|

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Smit-Dog said:
FYI - The original date for the Sand Goblin (as of December 5, 2009), was April 11, not April 25th.

Fred - I can't believe you are still lobbying hard to get the club to change the date to accommodate your schedule. And talking about how bad it's going to be because of the mud? :|
No shat! I'm with you on that one Smitdog! With 3 throw away's this year what is the problem Napoleon?...You're crying like a damn baby :nod:

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008
Smit-Dog said:

Way back on December 15th the event date was officially changed to April 18, as this is the date that works out best for the club, and in their opinion would provide for the best possible event for ALL parties involved - Club members, workers, land owners, and riders.

Isn't in the rules that district events aren't supposed to be scheduled on the same day as nationals? Whats up with that?

tz140

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2009
Jordan414 said:
Isn't in the rules that district events aren't supposed to be scheduled on the same day as nationals? Whats up with that?

3. Events, Fees, and Results
a. Series events should not conflict with popular National Enduro dates.

Who decides if the nationals are popular?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
tz140 said:
I go where the TV cameras are... so I'll be in Tennessee
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
No shat! I'm with you on that one Smitdog! With 3 throw away's this year what is the problem Napoleon?...You're crying like a damn baby :nod:

Both you guys can kiss my azz, I was seriously telling how wet it is down there. Neither of you have been there in the past few days, I was. It is flooded dudes!!!! Really flooded. The river we cross in upland is way over it's banks!! I ain't lobbying for anything to change, it's done and in the books-the schedule is what it is and I know it ain't going to change. It was tongue and cheek stuff you all claim you are so good at handling so don't get your underwear in a bunch as you tell me all the time and besides I don't have to like that they changed the schedule after it was posted. And I ain't alone either boyz. Enjoy the ride on Smitdogs back there DW. :laugh:

Top Bottom