whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Guys,
We are home!
(A little breath of relief)
I only have a moment but wanted to thank EVERYONE for the help, support and kind words that have been send and said. We have a lot of work to do both for Aryn & Lola but they are going to recover fine. The event (DW3) was fantastic and we had a great time with GREAT people to hang out with. As soon as I get a bit of free time I'll follow up with a full report on everything. Again thanks to everyone!

Gary, I never got a chance to talk to you but we have been thinking of you as well. I hope that you were not injured and hope you understand that fault lies on my shoulders. I knew better than to attend an injury without flagging traffic first, If there is anything we can do for you just ask.

I'll follow up soon and I'm sure Lola will want to say thanks as well.
See ya all soon!

Dave, Mary Ann & Aryn

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thanks for the update Whyzee! Glad to hear Mary and Aryn are going to be okay! Maybe when I brough that coloring book photo by on Friday, we shoulda all sat around and colored it for a few hours so none of this could have happened?

Give Mary and Aryn my best wishes!

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Awesome to hear everyone is recovering quickly - Your accident put a scare into all of us Whyzee. I had a simular experance earlier in the week when I launched over a tabletop only to see a big pile of Gomer where I intended on landing. Now that was a sight to see...

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Crap, I'm hacked - Doctor has to re-operate Monday and use plates to hold the bones together, pins ain't workin. :|

Also, I owe a public apology to MX-747's?? kid. After seeing video I am the only one who is at fault.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Ask Timr to email you the footage when/if he gets a chance. I sent him my tape of your crash Taraker.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I just got the tape today...via Big Lou.  I'll dub it off tomorrow.  Big Lou may have a copy of it now. 

Tim

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Timr
I just got the tape today...via Big Lou.  I'll dub it off tomorrow.  Big Lou may have a copy of it now. 

Tim

Don't waste time getting it up here, the quicker you post the video the sooner we can take turns hacking it to illustrate "what really happened." :debil:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
How is everyone coming along witht he post DW injury recoveries?

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Jeff,
The whyzee family is healing up well.
Lola is still in a bit of pain but is back to work.
Aryn got his cast off his arm Monday and will be on crutches for at least another 6 weeks. He only missed two-one-half weeks of school but still pulled 6A's and 2 B's.
I'm regaining some sanity and the proceedings to have me committed before the end of the year might be put on hold, it's a big maybe, we'll just have to see how these things go.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Wendy's back is healing well.  She is looking forward to getting out of the brace.  Next visit with the Orthopedist is November 21.  If everything looks good the brace will come off and she'll be up for some light riding for Thanksgiving at LBL.

I'd like to thank all you DRN'ers for your concern and well wishes.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Dale hasn't been back on a bike yet since his was pretty well trashed. He is healing up and can't wait to return for DW04 altho this time he doesn't want to be in competition for the busterwho award (altho his bars will be part of the trophy)

Top Bottom