Interesting article about S.Cal Fires

B

biglou

From what I can tell, it's all made possible through "feel good" politics. Sounds like it's good for the environment, let's do it! When in reality, it's based on uneducated emotional outrage with no sound scientific evidence. It's marketing, plain and simple. And right now, the enviro's are doing a much better job of it. That all may come to a screeching halt here real quick, however...

JP-Yeah, I get "near livid" just thinking about crap like this. I may be far removed geographically, but I feel your guys' pain.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I'm so sick of the enviros always getting their way, but it warms my heart whenever one of these wildfires makes its way into another one of their precious wilderness areas. :flame:

On a side note: the Sierra Club is now trying to use the loss of thousands of homes in these rural areas to push governments to ban permitting building there again. They are using a 'it's too dangerous for people to live there' approach. Of course their ultimate agenda is that we all live in cities where we are within walking distance of everything, and build up instead of out. No thank-you. I love sub-urban S-P-R-A-W-L!!!!!:moon:

Top Bottom