CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
Interesting DW videos Works now!

+++ Milk has placed these videos on his site for better and faster downloads +++
Click HERE to jump to the links. Thanks Milk!

See the descriptions below, but use Milk's link above for better transfers.

Original post:
"I finally got some time to capture some video to mpg format. Whether you were at DW or not, you should enjoy them. These videos are short and kinda large in size (7 - 10 megs) but I wanted to get good resolution. A tiny little picture just doesn't do justice to the riders! Dial up accounts will be slow, so download them when you have the time, I think you'll like them.

This one is Kenny Bartram doubling the two table tops on the mini track. KTMKyd mentioned to him he'd like to see someone clear them. Kenny replied "let's go check it out" . Notice he does this right from the sweeping turn. Also notice the stoppie he does on the backside of the little jump after landing.

See it HERE

Next is Bartram doing a Heel Clicker over the first tabletop. :thumb:
Watch THIS

Here's Billy Who doing a power slide thru the second corner then clearing the first tabletop. Awesome! :worship:
HERE it is.

This is Kris (Brownie) doing the rythm section in four. Tabletop, double, triple, triple. Cool! :thumb:
HERE

And now Mister Billy Who does it in three. Triple, triple, triple. Awesome again. :worship: Check it out HERE

I hope you enjoyed these.

Last edited:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
CC, I tried to get your videos and the server is down. Was this expected?

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
Sorry guys, I was trying to use a site that had enough space and band width for the videos. Unfortunately they won't allow links from another site.

If you know of a place I could post these, let me know.

Thanks, David

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
You should be able to link to a page on that site, and have a link included in that page to the files stored there. No?

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
Papa, tried that already. It didn't work. Thanks anyway. I'm trying something
different now. I'll try to get these up.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay... seeing the rhytm section done like that makes me sick! People that werent there have no clue how tough that thing is.

Person8

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 24, 2001
The first two links (on earthlink) worked fine for me, but the other three (on performancefactorymx.com) won't come up.

Larry

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I got the first one but the others wouldn't load:):(

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
B, I had to try and try and try and I finally got the second two servers to respond.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
If anyone is interested, I can put the videos on my site and host em. :) Either tell me here or PM and I will do it first thing at work in the AM.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Do it Milk. I'll view them tomorrow nite!:)

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I moved the videos to a different part of the server, (out of the members section) so maybe that will fix it. The site the last few are on have unlimted bandwidth so I don't know why they would take several tries to connect. If it don't work then :think:
brownie
billy 1
billy 2

CC_RIDER

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 15, 2001
For those who weren't there, the video of Bartram jumping the two tabletops may not seem like such a feat. In reality it is at least a 65 foot stretch from the face of the first table to the back shoulder of the second. The jump face is only about five feet tall and was not designed (angled) for doubling.
Kenny rolled the two tables once, then jumped each seperately as designed, then went for the double. It took him four tries to completely clear it. Brownie was attempting the jump at the same time, and actually cleared it first, however he was making a run at it from the pit area to get up the necessary speed. The video shows Kenny doing it from around the sweeping sandy corner, as if in an actual race. That is unbelievably difficult.

Milk, if you can host these videos also it would be greatly appreciated. I knew when I first put them up there would be bandwidth problems but I just couldn't stand to cut the resolution down. It's possible they could be recompressed or converted to avi or divx, but I don't possess the necessary software.

Jenny, thanks again for your assistance.
After seeing your race at DW, and with an injured foot, I must pay you homage. :worship:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
when I try either site, it loads after a minute or two, and plays like the first second of the video (and it looks great) but then reverts back to drn where I started.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Last edited:
Top Bottom