INTRODUCING (drum roll...) -- CRAZYTRAILS -- ya'll say howdy now

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Just got off the phone from chatting with Larry and found out that his son, Aaron, FINALLY joined us!!
A lot of you have ridden with Craze. I sure remember him well, he is the rascal that ROOSTED me after I face planted while chasing CRWinters up at Camp Chaos during our Hare Scrambles - ROTTEN SUCKER!!! Now that I think about it, he is also the one who tried to get us dreadfully lost up there when Curtis stole,,, I mean borrowed Mweissen's new bike... Thankfully I was able to get us out of that mess!!! ;)
Anyway, lets give Aaron a hardy DRN/MTR welcome :cool: BUT dont invite to any harescrambles unless you want dirt in your face :rotfl: :laugh:
Woodsy

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Welcome aboard Aarron! You will regret it I am sure!

What an honor to have the 1st place winner of the 1st Annual Camp Chaos Fall Challenge Harescrambles in our midst!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hey Arron. I am sure you remember me. Ive ridden with you and your old man a few times now. Good to have you aboard. Welcome to the Computer age!

Now if we can just get Chris Huber to step up and see the 90's. He always complains that I never invite him to ride. I usualy respond with "Didn't you get my E-mail??" (chris is yet to step up to the computer age)

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
Now if we can just get Chris Huber to step up and see the 90's. (chris is yet to step up to the computer age)

And when he finally does step up it would take him half way into the 21'st century to get past the "off colored" sites!!!

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Thanks all, and yeah i remember all of you.. Camp Chaos was a blast, can't wait for this years.. Its good to be at DRN, its amazing to see where alot of these members come from.. some from Ireland, Australia, Mexico, and would forget the best place of all MICHIGAN... Can't wait to ride with all of you again, hopefully the weather will let us all meet this weekend sunday.. If you don't know what im talkin about, then click back and scroll down the forum.. i also have my e-mail available, and profile up.. so don't be shy.. see ya all later now ya hear :nener:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Aaron - There is a possibility you may not know what The Lost Expert has gotten you into as he is the one that did it to me also. As for the "must be crazy" part, I think it would be accurate to replace 'must be' with 'is'. Of course that is what makes life interesting and far from boring. I'll be ready for your antics on the next ride with you.

Young Ted

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Welcome aboard Aarron!
Keep an eye on that woodsy

sparkey

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Hey its about time you got online there Aaron. Hope you and your dad had a great Christmas. Im looking forward to riding again in the spring with you and your Dad, maybe at the SOW ride if there is one this year. And of course I wouldnt miss Camp Chaos for all the money on the World.
Curtis

Last edited:
Top Bottom