Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
"The American cowboy is reaping the fruits of his crimes against humanity", said a statement by commentator Sa'd Yasin Yusuf on Iraqi TV, adding that this "operation of the century... heralds the collapse of US policy, which stands by world Zionism... and implements US plans to dominate the world".

The Iraqi media have for months called for suicide attacks on US targets, with Babil, the newspaper of Saddam Hussein's son Uday, earlier this month calling for "the transfer of the confrontation to the inside of US society, which would collapse if continuously pressured from the inside".

Make of it what you will. I for one will have no second thoughts about civilian casualties. Frankly, I don't think I would loose any sleep over it.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

If they harbor terrorists now, take 'em out.

If they've done it in the past, take 'em out.

If they complain about us taking out either one, take 'em out.

Enough is enough. Time to squish them like a bug.

Heywood

Feb 18, 2000
I can't believe these cowards, Arafat is phyically shaking on TV, Giving blood to help his American friends, etc. He knows that a s*#t storm is coming. The Afgani #@(*$ are scattering like cockroaches saying "...we had nothing to do with it". Pakistian is pledging us their full support.... spineless.

They say they aren't afraid to die for their cause, then why don't they sack up and let us know who and why they did this, what they hoped to accomplish and then reap the consequences.

Saddam at least has the balls not to grovel before we wipe he and his country from the face of the earth. The other cockroaches will take a little longer to find, but we will.

We will TRY to limit inocent casualties, becuase we are not animals like them, but I would not want to be anywhere near the middle east for a while. Its going to get hot!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by Heywood
They say they aren't afraid to die for their cause, then why don't they sack up and let us know who and why they did this, what they hoped to accomplish and then reap the consequences.

Because they're all, in some capacity, responsible. They know it. And they know that if/when it comes down to a street brawl, we're Arnold and they're Woody Allen. All they can do is lie and put on a show to save their hides. The real leaders of those countries don't actually want to die, they want their brainwashed servants/slaves they call "brothers" to die.

Top Bottom