B

biglou

I'm sure everyone saw that.

Anyway, apparently the Yankees have offered him a 5 year deal worth close to $30 million. :laugh:

Thank you. I'll be here all week.

(yeah, yeah, I stole that from Sportscenter...)

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
He missed, but he DID throw both shoes. So I'm assuming that means he's a switch-hitter as well.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Frankly I thought it would have been funny for GW to pop up after the second shoe and say "Well you throw like a girl!"

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Actually, his accuracy was spot on,... but Ole' Dubbya had some pretty quick moves,..and seemed to get a kick out of it! :laugh:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Shaw520 said:
Actually, his accuracy was spot on,... but Ole' Dubbya had some pretty quick moves,..and seemed to get a kick out of it! :laugh:

I heard Don King was pretty impressed with GW's ability to duck and weave.

Yeah, he was smirking when the second shoe came flying at him.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I was disapointed in W's decision this morning, all in an attempt to avoid the "shoe" being thrown at him again in late March.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Woulda been cool if he caught the shoes. :nod:

Then, threw them back at the guy. :laugh:

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
dirt bike dave said:
The Secret Service should have dropped the guy before he got his arm moving forward to throw the first shoe.
The media have timed it already. The time from the first shoe to the time when the secret service were over there was 2.5 seconds. Two and a half seconds! Not only that, the guy was taken down by Iraqi media journalists before the secret service could reach him.

Then he got taken to jail where the iraqi officials beat him up. I'd say he got his share of Texas justice.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom