Is anyone riding the Speedsville Enduro?

SCHLAVA

Jan 12, 2001
Can't make it other wise thats a very cool idea. Did you do Blain? How did you make out. I thought it was an awesome run. I love short sections like that were you just hold it wide open for 3-5 miles. Good luck up at Speedsvile. Great enduro.
Mark

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Excellent idea. I'm planning to ride this one. Any course info., key time (assuming 9:00 a.m.), etc.

DENNY

Nov 24, 1999
Well I haven't seen any info yet but 8:00 a.m. is probably the key time. If it is let's meet at the signup at 7:00 a.m. I will get more details Thursday at our club meeting.
As for Blain, I had a very good time and rode as fast as my 45 year old head would allow. Which is alot slower than the rest of the B Senior riders but it felt fast to me. The older I am the faster I was!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I'm sitting out due to bruised ribs, but I believe my hubby OffRoadWarrior is planning on going. I'll be there to run gas if needed.

Key time is probably 8:00am.

Meet at sign up 7:00am Sunday? We'll be there.

There's some information at www.ecea.org

Mar 13, 2001
I'm up for a DRN minute. Are you guys planning on signing up that morning? I was thinking about driving over on Saturday to sign up since I have to recalculate my roll chart for straight milage on account of my non-resetable POS bicycle odo. Key time is 8 am BTW, and ECEA/WYNOA roll charts tend to be kinda long so plan on plenty of rolling time.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
With an 8:00 keytime I'll be drive over Saturday evening and sleep in my truck. Look for a red Toyota 4x4 and a red & black GG.

DENNY

Nov 24, 1999
WoodsRider and OffRoadWarrior why not sign up Saturday and save the other 2 spots. You can tell them that Denny Mann is signing up on Sunday. Then meet me at 7:00 a.m. and tell me what row we are on.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Denny - Obviously you've ridden this enduro before. Any idea as to what I should expect for tech inspection. Need to get the bike ready this week and I don't enjoy doing "last minute crap" five miutes before my keytime.

DENNY

Nov 24, 1999
In the previous years the inspection was at the line but this year it must be different because of the way they stress lights on the ECEA page. Hopefullly they will show up for the ECEA meeting tonight and tell what they expect. So tomorrow I will hopefully know more.

SCHLAVA

Jan 12, 2001
Tech Inspection

Hello,

I rode it last year. Tech inpsection was in the parking area not at the line. They want to see working front and rear lights as per the law in NY. Other than that it is just like and other ECEA inspection. They will not let you through with out working lights. Hope you guys are prepared for rain! I want a full DRN line report when you guys get back. Rain, Rain go away! You guys want to something neat after the race? Last year we took a 20 minute drive up the outdoor national mx track, Broome Tiaga. They were all working on the track and we ran into the mgr and he walked us around the track and gave us the low down for the national. It was really cool. You should check it out.

Mark

Tree Crippler

Jun 8, 2000
I think the enduro starts a 8:00am and the dualsport at 9:00am. I have Friday and Saturday off and work at 4pm on Sunday. Denny when are you going to Towanda. I can show you our trails at Round Top park in Sayre. I think were officially opening them on Sept 2 with a ride and chicken barbacue. We have a couple 3 mile loops a 6 mile loop and a 11 mile loop arrowed out. 6 mile loop is short version of the 11 mile loop with the harder stuff cut out. 3.5 mile loop is our grasstrack. Lori ,Offroadwarrior and Rm Guy are close to this area. We should plan an evening ride, my days off change everyweek until Oct. Sunday / Monday off in Oct./Nov/Dec.

I have a couple thousand miles logged in Speedsville. Nice singletrack, creek sections, grasstrack natural motocross track(degrades every year). Can always find a little mud. Nice trail not as tight as a couple sections of Cross Forks. Good luck!

DENNY

Nov 24, 1999
Crip I doubt I can ride Saturday because I'm planning on spending time with my Uncle. Since your work is at 4:00 why don't you come for the start.
I have the information and the route sheet know. If anyone needs it I can e-mail it to you. Your lights must work for the Tech inspection and a insurance card is a must.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Denny - Check you PM's!

Top Bottom