MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Well I see by Zio's posts that he is in full "I've already pissed myself mode". How about the rest of you? Truck is loaded here, trailer loaded and hitched, Pugslee is a nervous ball of energy (that's normal) and we are ready to roll as soon as GSR (Auntie Speedy for those of you keeping score) comes screaming up the drive in a 4 wheel lock brakeslide!

I don't know about the rest of you but it's been way too long since I've seen alot of you and this week is GOING TO ROCK!!!

:thumb: :) :yeehaw: :worship: :aj:

See Yall in a bit!

Last edited:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
She's STILL not home yet! Do I dare leave without her? I mean she has transportation right? Oh please come home darlin, this is way worse than waiting on the Heinz :yeehaw:

Decisions, decisions :laugh:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it.  I'm up to my ass in work.  So, my plans have to be flexible.  I'll see you guys either Wednesday morning, or REALLY late Wed night.  I may work a full day here on Wed.  :(

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Ive got this issue. Its called kids. Cant take em out of school for more than 3 days for this. So Ive got to wait till tuesday 2:45pm give er take 15 minutes, till I can take off. Wrapping up a few things at work on Monday and hopfully have Tuesday off to finnal pack. Then ROAD TRIP

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
My first time and I'm climbing the walls. How the heck do I make it through tomorrow before I fly Sunday. Aahh ! That's it Beer will dull my senses. :laugh:

See you all there !

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
My group was going to leave on Sunday...but we just can't take it anymore. So we are leaving on Saturday night and sleeping somewhere in PA. We'll meet-up with the NE Caravan Sunday at noon. After that, look out...we're DW bound!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by WaltCMoto
Wrapping up a few things at work

Thats why I was at work until 7:45 tonight. :think: Going on vacation is hard work. Come on Monday!

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I've been sweating my nuts off all day trying to get all my crap together, getting the bike finished, trying to find stuff in the dark, I'm still not done.. Hitting the road at 6am, woohoo! I'll see you guys on Monday night hopefully! :yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Man, I am OUT OF TIME!!!!!!  We had some problems at work so I was there late tying up loose ends.  Justin finished working on my bike so I went over to his house to pick it up and then had to go to the store for one more last minute round of things I still had not picked up.   Got home, house is a mess, need to do laundry, cat needs medication, dog has ants in his food, more calls from work.....this, that, and the other thing..... I am just now making some headway getting all my dirtweek stuff into Rubbermaid Totes.  Its a good thing I had a list of things I needed to assemble or I would have been starting at square one.  Its 10:45 PM and I'm taking a little break.  Farmer John will be here at 7:30 am and I will just have to stay up as late as it takes to get my stuff together!!!!  I hope he doesn't freak when he sees how much stuff I'm bringing. I"m thinking I will be done around midnight-1:00am.

It doesn't really matter how today ends,  when I'm all done, I'm GOING TO DIRTWEEK!!!!

I'll see you all on Monday, I can't wait to see everyone and share some laughs and go ride!:yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I was just about on the money when I estimated what time I would get done.  I just closed the garage door on my numerous towers of Rubbermaid totes.  I just need to take the 9' umbrella down in the backyard, I'll do that in the morning.  I hope it fits in the truck! ;)

I'm gonna go put the coffee timer on, FJ might want a cup 'O joe when he gets here and I also promised him I'd pack him a lunch.  Man, I am soooooooo tired right now.  THink I'll go to bed and dream about dirtweek.

Top Bottom