Is it a perhistoric Language or am I really old

MXN4FUN

Jul 7, 2000
Come on guys its the the moto vernacular. Those pics would be desribed as wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRoooor.........followed by silence then a woooorrrrrrrrrrrr to simulate getting on the gas. This combined with hand gestures as to the attitude of the bike in flight. Such as rrrrrrrrWorrrrrr.....silence worororororororooror is the language for double jump into whoops. While a wahnnnninininininininin(higher pitch) is for explaining a seriously low front end in the air. Of course this is accompanied by the proper hand gestures. You must smack your hand to imply impact to the jumpface at the proper time. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt is the term for getting on the gas out of a corner, the longer and louder the harder they thought they were on the gas. Hope it helps. I am old but speak in many dialects. ;)

MXN4FUN

Jul 7, 2000
Come on guys its the the moto vernacular. Those pics would be desribed as wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRoooor.........followed by silence then a woooorrrrrrrrrrrr to simulate getting on the gas. This combined with hand gestures as to the attitude of the bike in flight. Such as rrrrrrrrWorrrrrr.....silence worororororororooror is the language for double jump into whoops. While a wahnnnninininininininin(higher pitch) is for explaining a seriously low front end in the air. Of course this is accompanied by the proper hand gestures. You must smack your hand to imply impact to the jumpface at the proper time. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt is the term for getting on the gas out of a corner, the longer and louder the harder they thought they were on the gas. Hope it helps. I am old but speak in many dialects. :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Yup... it's so much harder to imitate 4 stroke sounds. The ONLY problem I've had moving from 2-Smokes.

"Whoops" is what I'm yelling all the way thru them, I repeat it several times too.

You think pit talk sounds strange to you? Bring a total newbie to the conversation, it really isn't English at all. It's like a universal language! That's it! Riders from all over the world could get together and understand each other when describing a track or section of trail. I think you're onto something Mr. Ivey.

One of the more common pit-talk phrases? "I was like Buuuuwaahhahahahahaha..."

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Man Pivey, what did that guy do to make that Zuki jump so high?! Buuuuwahahahahahaha!

Top Bottom