cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Last night I went to an MX track for the first time on this bike(1996CR250). Anyways,I was doing alot of nose landings.The problem is that I had my suspension set-up for Cross-Country, and then I was playing around with it yesterday for MX. I got the front perfect, but the rear???.If i dont have my rear rebound set up right, can that have something to do with the problem. I'm good at jumping and stuff, but i dont endo that often. I almost broke my right wrist last night, because when i hit this 50ft triple in 3rd wo, i just about friggen kissed the dirt>endo(the closest i've came). To add to that me the idiot, i had hand guards on when i was on an MX track!. So if I wouldv'e went over the bars i would've broke my right wrist> i was hurting after! So is it me or is the suspension part of the problem?. Oh and i do give it gas in the air and lean way back if i'm starting to endo.I wasn't sure if this post should do in this forum or The Suspension one:cool:

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
what I see

Most often people blame the bike. Alot of times its a kicker or something that you are not use to.

I teach a few kids on a motocross track and the 1st and most important thing I teach them is how to read a jump. every jump is diffrent is some way and needs to be ajusted by the rider.

Before you go clicking ajusters ....figure out if its the bike,rider,or jump. If you do other jumps and see that the same thing happens at the same speed then its bike or rider.

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
It must have a little to do with the jumps then. Because last night I was hitting these two doubles perfect every time, I hit the triple 5 times. I think the last time i hit it, i picked the wrong line(not much lip) and thats why i endo so bad that time.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom