Racerdude

May 24, 2000
While scanning dirtrider (the mag) I saw an
ad for a euro hop up shop called SRS Racing.
There stuff seemed to be priced a litle higher,
but I thought that there may be a reason for
that. Do you have any experience with their
stuff? Is it woth the extra doe? Thank you
very much!

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
SRS are a reputable company sellling good quality products.I have used the piston kit in my CR and it worked well.However im of the opinion that although good quality it isnt worth the extra money.What parts were you thinking of trying??

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Well, if you have to throw in a bambi to seal the deal, I'd say forget it.;)

Racerdude

May 24, 2000
I was just looking at there pipes and silencers. In the magazine, they had almost comparable prices, but on the web site, they were outrageous, did they post a different currency on the website? I like those carbon fiber silencers, but maybe i need to quit worrying about looks, and start focusing on performance:eek: Thanks marcus, i knew you'd have an answer!

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
The prices seem to be in Euros which is a failing currancy set up by some nutters over here.They will probably change the prices regular as the currancy devalues-sorry did i sound like a europhobe??I wouldnt go knocking at SRS's door for extra power-i dont beleive they have much to offer over many others.:thinkBTW did you notice on the dyno curves they dont give any meaningfull numbers:scream:

Last edited:

Racerdude

May 24, 2000
I did notice the dyno, but i have always heard that the race track isnt a dyno, so i didnt pay too much attention to it. Thank you for all the info marcus!

Top Bottom