Sep 1, 2021
Hey, i have a honda xr 100 and it has a stock exhaust and was wondering if i took it off would it be bad for the bike of course I would plug the hole with a cork when i was done ridin just need some advice

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yes it's bad. The exhaust is part of the engine tuning so you will loose power. You will also piss off everyone in a 1 mile radius and make all dirt bikers look like idiots. If I ever came across you I'd put a solid kick in a place where the sun don't shine! _OMG_

Sep 1, 2021
no it's not bad. The exhaust is not part of the engine tuning so you will loose no power. You will also not piss off any one in a 1 mile radius and make all dirt bikers look like pros that are smart . If I ever came across you I'd give you gold
well thanx i guess i will do that then!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
My first thought was to delete your post but you are only 12 and I really do think you’re just trying to be funny. Noisy bikes are no laughing matter if you had any idea how much land we have lost to ride on because the bikes were loud you wouldn’t of thought it’s very funny to do what you did.

Sep 1, 2021
No I didnt take it off i havent had time but i wont any way i just wondered be cause there is somebody that drives around are house *we live in the country that did didn't know if it was just BAD for the bike yea i dodn't want to be the rebellious little kid on this form sooooo do you ride track and please delete the thread...... lol

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey, don't sweat it.

I just trail ride now. MX tracks have beat my body up way to much over the years and it can't handled all the jumps.

Top Bottom