IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I knew he shouldn't have signed with Ginn... I think I may have mentioned it in a post on here right after they announced it.

I hate it when I'm right.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'm with you, Indo. When I heard about Ginn's team, the name "J.D. Stacy" popped in my head.

RC will land on his feet. Plenty o' rides to be had.

in the meantime, he'll just come back and win one more MX championship. dang ol' leprechauns anyway :|

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I wonder how many years RC will have to be out of MX before everyone will finally come to grips with his retirement.

What he said that sticks with me is that He doesn't have anything else to prove on a bike, so its time to move on.

I don't think he really cares about another championship.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
RC is the least known name of that bunch! His series is also small potatoes compared to Sprint/Nextel Cup and Busch. Sure hope Ginn pulls out of this one like he has some past ones.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
Ginn to be absorbed by DEI.

CLICK.

Openly admitting to reading two NASCAR articles, and the fact that I TiVo the races, it's time to come out of the NASCAR closet. :yikes: No flag in the front yard though. :fft:

mox69

Mar 26, 2007
tony91 said:

CLICK.

Openly admitting to reading two NASCAR articles, and the fact that I TiVo the races, it's time to come out of the NASCAR closet. :yikes: No flag in the front yard though. :fft:

You do realize that your hair will now only grow in the back, you will have a sudden affinity for bud lite, country and the georgia state flag right?

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
He is going to DEI

Ricky Carmichael NASCAR Update

July 25, 2007

Ricky Carmichael is moving from Ginn Racing to DEI. RC will continue working directly with Mark Martin in his Monster Energy backed Chevrolet's under the DEI umbrella. This is an exciting change and something that Ricky looks forward to. "I am very excited to be able to continue my development with the DEI team and especially to be able to continue to drive under the supervision of Mark Martin" Ricky also commented "I appreciate everything that Ginn racing has done for me and wish them all the best in their future endeavors".

The details for the upper level teams are not clear at this time but the message to Ricky has been sent today by Mark Martin "We need you in a car as often as your motorcycle schedule allows. We want you racing every weekend!"

Look for Ricky's increased schedule to begin this weekend. Ricky will be competing this Friday night in Orlando and on Saturday night in New Smyrna.

tony91

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2002
mox69 said:
You do realize that your hair will now only grow in the back, you will have a sudden affinity for bud lite, country and the georgia state flag right?
The first one is a pre-existing condition. :ohmy:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
mox69 said:

Now THAT is funny right there! :rotfl:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
mox69 said:

No wonder I don't like to watch cars racing around in circles :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
tony91 said:

CLICK.

Be careful or your dogs will end up looking like this...

Attachments

• Redneck dogs.jpg
    Redneck dogs.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 147

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
Be careful or your dogs will end up looking like this...

Dave - I thought your wife told you to quit posting your family portrait on DRN. :laugh:

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
rickyd said:
Look for Ricky's increased schedule to begin this weekend. Ricky will be competing this Friday night in Orlando and on Saturday night in New Smyrna.

He was 6 out of 13 Friday and Saturday was rained out.

Top Bottom