XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Truespode = Bubba's #1 fan!

How long before Bubba gets an AMA #1 plate, Ivan? Any bets?:think

biker

Sep 22, 2000
I was reading an article about L.L. yesterday, I believe it was the RacerX webpage. They said Stewart's lap times blew all the other classes away. They also said the track has not changed over the years and stewarts times this year were the fastest ever recorded. He sounds like he is definately the real deal on outdoor tracks. I wonder how he will be in SX. It seems like SX would take alot more time to get used to the tracks.
I would really like to see him ride somewhere this Fall, before he turns pro.If anyone hear's of a track that he will be riding at in the Southeast, post it.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode
. . . I am not his #1 fan but I am really pulling for the guy.
As am I, but I wish there was more than one "phenom" at a time coming out of the mini ranks. I long for the days when you didn't know who out of 5 or 6 guys was going to win . . .:cool:

TFR

Oct 25, 2000
I saw Bubba at Lorettas, he rode with white and pink fox gear. Hope he does start the pink trend that Broc Glover did in the 80's. I guess when your that fast you can wear what ever you want. He is definitely fast, but he corners so fast and smooth he really doesn't look that fast. He should be at the mini O's in FL. the week of Thanksgiving. I heard he doesn't turn sixteen 'til Dec. so his first pro race should be supercross opener, depending on which coast they will put him in. He will make a bigger impact than Pastrana.

Top Bottom