Is the PC Platinum 2 Actually Out Yet?

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
No more FMF for me. I settled on the PC Platinum 2 - but have not found any place that actually has them. I tried all the big retailers, and nada. They have a few for some MX bikes - but they said they had not seen any for the KDX yet.

I will probably go with the regular PC Platinum. Looks like a really nice pipe. After many searches in the archives I could not find one negative comment on the Platinum. That speaks volumes here.

Have the Platinum users been happy with the overal spread in power? I would love to pick some mid up - but dont want to lose anything off the bottom.

sn

moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
I called them as they were the only ones advertising them - but they dont have any either.

Oh - well, I think the PC Platinum I will be just fine.

bh

Nov 26, 2001
I have a 93 kdx200 with a PC platinum pipe on it and I couldn't be any happier with the pipe. It increases power throughout the entire range. But mostly on the mid and top end. You will notice a slight gain on the bottom but it is kinda overshadowed by the huge gain in the mid and top range. Also the quality and fit of the pipe is great. Go with it I you won't be sorry.

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
what year is your bike? I think they only make the PC Platinum 2 for the 95 ups. If yours is a 95 up, then they have them, I almost ordered it when I called them. They have the regular platinum pipes for 89 - 94 models.

Eview326

Jul 7, 2003
I have the PC platinum and noticed a huge power difference. The fit of the pipe was pretty good too. If you keep it polshed and clean it will shine like no other.

Top Bottom