little Kawi

Mar 18, 2007
I live in western Colorado, close to Grand Junction and was wondering if anyone knows of a mx track that is open to the public and if there is any races around my area that anybody can enter. I've only lived here a short time so I don't know a whole lot about the area. Also some good trails would be awesome to.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
http://www.motocrosstracks.net/trackdb/browse.php?stateselected=co

This should get you started, unfortunately from what I can see there is only one track listed on www.motocrosstracks.net for western Colorado, but it is in Grand Junction, The Grand Valley OHV area. From the description on the site it sounds more like an open OHV riding area and not really an organized motocross track, but if it is anything like the OHV areas in California it may have an organized track within the OHV. You would have to call, or better yet, stop by and check it out. Your next best option would probably be to look to see what tracks are available in eastern Utah, I looked and there are a couple there but with the states being so large out west it may still be a long way from where you are located in Grand Junction, but you can always mapquest it and get a good estimate. The main site is www.motocrosstracks.net the initial link I provided is for the Colorado listings specifically.

little Kawi

Mar 18, 2007
The Grand Junction OHV area is definetly some good riding but there isn't really a track there that it organized. I will check eastern Utah. Thanx

Top Bottom