is there enough room in Reno for me, too?

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I don't think I got two beds in my room, but if ya got a bag, your welcome to crash on the room..........
Maybe someone else has a extra bed?

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
oh I see, so you're picking us over fish eh? YAY! :) Is zia going to come with you?

I'll add you to the list! What days are you going to be there?

happykelly

Oct 27, 2003
YEAH ZIO !!!! Good to hear you're coming. Is your bro in law coming too?

AMA District 36 Cross-Country #68

Thanks to my sponsors: Motorex, Sidi Boots, Scott Goggles, Motion Pro, Braking, Cycra

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
oh I see, so you're picking us over fish eh? YAY! :) Is zia going to come with you?

On the contrary- I get BOTH! I thought it was because I was so good in bed the other night that she changed her mind. But it turns out zia's in-laws are coming to town that weekend, and she knows they'll appreciate me more if I'm not there.

Kelly, Ryan isn't going to Reno. At least not at the moment. Who knows. my sister is the queen of letting her husband do what he wants. So if he doesn't go, it's for a good reason.

Aimee, I'll let you know in a day or two. It'l probably bee Fri Night, Sat Night only.

B

biglou

There's always room for zio! Seriously, I have room for ya in the room at the moto-lodge. Just say the word.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by zio

But it turns out zia's in-laws are coming to town that weekend, and she knows they'll appreciate me more if I'm not there.

Zia's in-laws would be YOUR family, right?  :p

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Zio's comin to Reno? WOOHOO! :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by BigLou
There's always room for zio! Seriously, I have room for ya in the room at the moto-lodge. Just say the word.

Our room has a balcony? :laugh:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hey Zio,

I just called the Peppermill and switched from two queen beds to one king, so we're all set. :laugh:

B

biglou

Wes! Are you going for sure? Seeing you once a year ain't enough enough, bro. (Pssst! They have Bass Ale on tap at the Pmill. Mmmmmmmmm.....)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
wow. drn goes on while I'm away.

Wes, as the Aussie's say- Good On Ya! You figure out what it means.

Top Bottom